I Got It!

joseluisjazz said:
kollau said:
Hm, I got 263x and I thought I'm pretty much at the end of the list.

lol, I dislexicly thought you were talking about the x263 video codec so I was like wtf! What does it have to do with the order list? :lol:
Just didn't feel like naming my exact ordering number, so replaced the last number with an x. :p
Yet, since ED didn't response on my message I wrote in the gp32x forums (according to the software, he opened/read it), I'm not quite sure whether or not the confirmation and the pandora package will got (my dad ordered it 1 1/2 years ago while I was at sea and unforunatly I don't have all mails anymore...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragons_Slayer said:
Yep, a lot of Dutch (speaking) people in here, but most of them seem to be from the Netherlands, anyone from Belgium (like me)?
Herm, I'm from Belgium… but I'm ashamed to say that I can't speak Dutch (choose to learn english instead) :unsure:

KodeIn said:
Dragons_Slayer said:
Yep, a lot of Dutch (speaking) people in here, but most of them seem to be from the Netherlands, anyone from Belgium (like me)?
Herm, I'm from Belgium… but I'm ashamed to say that I can't speak Dutch (choose to learn english instead) :unsure:

Good idea its not that youre going to use dutch anywhere, and you can be snotty to us when we don't understand french. Its a win win situation.

Just a little update on mupen, i ran the latest version. Things i think need to be tweaked before releasing
1. nubs work, some buttons are not, just need more time to fix them up
2. i couldnt get the glesN64 plugin to compile, im missing a header gSPfunc.h (Adventus any ideas?)
3. So i went ahead and used a recompiled glesn64, need to check/add code to do X11 fb, rather than RAW
4. Once those things are done, i can PND it.

Pickle said:
Just a little update on mupen, i ran the latest version. Things i think need to be tweaked before releasing
1. nubs work, some buttons are not, just need more time to fix them up
2. i couldnt get the glesN64 plugin to compile, im missing a header gSPfunc.h (Adventus any ideas?)
3. So i went ahead and used a recompiled glesn64, need to check/add code to do X11 fb, rather than RAW
4. Once those things are done, i can PND it.

I'm sat here stroking my Pandora while waiting for Pickle todo his magic :)

KodeIn said:
Dragons_Slayer said:
my girl lives there. but i dont :)
beautiful country belgium...a shame they dont clean the streets as much as we do.

borgqueenx said:
KodeIn said:
Dragons_Slayer said:
my girl lives there. but i dont :)
beautiful country belgium...a shame they dont clean the streets as much as we do.

beatiful? The roads are horrible, ISPs suck, just like the jails and much more. Flanders is not that bad, but wallonia is horrible IMHO.

VRAndy said:
Grench said:
Kind of like steam punk only more 80s. Yeah, this probably isn't going to happen.
Actually the 80's represented the peak of the aesthetic and cultural elements that steampunk tries to romanticize and -- oh. Wait. You meant the 1980s. My mistake.
Yeah - 1980s kitch - as in contemporary to a lot of the retro games. Make a few Pandora consoles that look like the crazed & swirled bowling balls - put some clear plastic into the mix so they have varying finish depth too. Again, crazy idea that isn't likely to happen as it would require the mold people to understand what 80s kitch is/was.

craigix said:
SteveM said:
carlgeorge said:
Top man SteveM. I look forward to trying your speccy pnd.
Thanks to a golden tip from skeezix, here it is:

http://www.cosam.org/computers/pandora/fuse-0.9.0.pnd

Hit F1 to enter the menu.

I added this to the Pandora appstore (yes, that name will be changing!).

Following the Mythology references of Pandora:

Just call it "OPS" for OpenPandora Store.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ops
In ancient Roman religion, Ops or Opis, (Latin: "Plenty") was a fertility deity and earth-goddess of Sabine origin.
The Latin word ops means "riches, goods, abundance, gifts, munificence, plenty".

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Not to be confused with Omaha Public Schools - top Google hit on it. Not a lot of contention for the search term.
It looks like most of the www.ops.whatever registrations are from domain campers - you might be able to buy one.

Grench said:
VRAndy said:
Grench said:
Kind of like steam punk only more 80s. Yeah, this probably isn't going to happen.
Actually the 80's represented the peak of the aesthetic and cultural elements that steampunk tries to romanticize and -- oh. Wait. You meant the 1980s. My mistake.
Yeah - 1980s kitch - as in contemporary to a lot of the retro games. Make a few Pandora consoles that look like the crazed & swirled bowling balls - put some clear plastic into the mix so they have varying finish depth too. Again, crazy idea that isn't likely to happen as it would require the mold people to understand what 80s kitch is/was.

craigix said:
SteveM said:
carlgeorge said:
Top man SteveM. I look forward to trying your speccy pnd.
Thanks to a golden tip from skeezix, here it is:

http://www.cosam.org/computers/pandora/fuse-0.9.0.pnd

Hit F1 to enter the menu.

I added this to the Pandora appstore (yes, that name will be changing!).

In ancient Roman religion, Ops or Opis, (Latin: "Plenty") was a fertility deity and earth-goddess of Sabine origin.
The Latin word ops means "riches, goods, abundance, gifts, munificence, plenty".

Not to be confused with Omaha Public Schools - top Google hit on it. Not a lot of contention for the search term.
It looks like most of the www.ops.whatever registrations are from domain campers - you might be able to buy one.

I just checked on Network Solutions - www.openpandorastore.com is available.

torture .. got my 'shipping confirmation' Sunday 10am UTC; its only Wed, but with UPS and no tracking .. it could be here any time (or weeks from now ;)

jeff

(Can't wait for working non-blue LCD and working wifi and working power button, things my prototype is fubar'd :)

jayfoxrox -- why would you not use headers or libs from libpnd to do your /dev/event type handling? (use at least the libpnd header so you can get the device names, though they should not be changing now that we've launched.) But if its workable, use the very easy API for pnd_io_evdev.h say. Works great, takes like 3 lines of code to use.

jeff

Grench said:
Grench said:

Awesome suggestion, I like it. You should message Craig with it, or drop the idea in the AppStore thread as a name suggestion.

Ooooh, got a tracking number, and it says 'out for delivery' ... *woot!*

An empty box full of craigs nasty old shoes I'm sure :)

jeff

skeezix said:
Ooooh, got a tracking number, and it says 'out for delivery' ... *woot!*

An empty box full of craigs nasty old shoes I'm sure :)

jeff
as long as it's not his hat.. i called dibs on that fucker like months ago

laserbeams said:
Grench said:
Grench said:

Awesome suggestion, I like it. You should message Craig with it, or drop the idea in the AppStore thread as a name suggestion.

I wasn't able to find that thread.

Jourdy288 said:
JayFoxRox said:
*snip* Yes, it supports USB Gamepads out of the box *snip*

I'd like to see it working with a wired X360 controller.

X360 Controller was used to develop my plugin - it works using my Pandora input drivers (or will work again in the near future) AND it works with the default N64 input plugins.

Back