I Got It!

kin said:
I already regret I ordered from ED, but that's the way of life :p

Why regrets? Will the orders from Craigix be handled first?

Last edited by a moderator:
b_o_b said:
kin said:
I already regret I ordered from ED, but that's the way of life :p

Why regrets? Will the orders from Craigix be handled first?

No, the orders from ED's shop will first be shipped to Germany in 1 big package, and then sent from there. Seems to be cheaper that way.
One pack of Pandoras will be shipped to Germany when they have 50 ready for ED's shop.

FragMage said:
No, the orders from ED's shop will first be shipped to Germany in 1 big package, and then sent from there. Seems to be cheaper that way.
One pack of Pandoras will be shipped to Germany when they have 50 ready for ED's shop.

Hmmm... doesn't seem like a very lean way of producing to me. The cheap factor is probably saving money on the shipment.

SteveM said:
laurens said:
I got the confirm email yesterday at 13:30 (12:30 uk time), and I did take UPS shipping. Now, I did have it sent to Amsterdam, where the main airport (and probably UPS HQ) is, and I got it like 15 mins ago or so.
Cool, thanks. I got my confirmation about a half hour before yours, so I guess mine is in the country... somewhere. I am comparatively out in the sticks though (I had it shipped to work in Delft) so we'll see if it turns up today or tomorrow.
Woohoo! Turns out they screwed up and sent it to my billing address, so it arrived home just before I did! No, no review as yet, but maybe a new emulator port will make up for it? ;-) Here she is running the freshly compiled ZX Spectrum Emulator, FUSE. PND is in the works...

jsw.jpg

nice :)

Just see pnd_make.sh in the libpnd distribution, and you should be good to go. (You can also do it under Windows, etc, using command line.)

ED wrote up a GUI based pnd tool for Windows, but has not yet released it.

jeff

PM me if you need any help; I'll be unavailable for a few hours, but will check in later tonight

This thread makes me so unconditionally happy! Grats guys on getting your Pandoras (Pandori/Pandorae/Red Baron), and grats to OP for starting to actually ship them!
Also hopefully anyone with problems can get those resolved quickly!

hch said:
hey, ED, when is the first german shipment due? i'm dying of anticipation here.
He will send the big packet Thursday or Friday to Germany, i think the first Pandoras shut arrive maybe Thursday next week by EDs customers. Well, we´ll see.

b_o_b said:
FragMage said:

Hmmm... doesn't seem like a very lean way of producing to me. The cheap factor is probably saving money on the shipment.
Shipping each singel Pandora to Germany would be realy expensive. I took a quick look at the prices for shipping to Germany (including insurance) and it would be about 11-16Pounds (maybe a bit less, i thought it would be about 600g or 800g). Shipping in Germany is about 6€ with insurance.

SteveM said:
Woohoo! Turns out they screwed up and sent it to my billing address, so it arrived home just before I did!

I really hope that doesn't happen to me. I used 3 addresses all together, one my former billing address, one my former workplace and one is my apartment. The only one that would actually get to me is my apartment. I'm still waiting for the tracking number so I can look this up. :blink:

laurens said:
kingoddball said:
GET MUPEN64PLUS!!

I want to cry.... I want one so bad!

I'd love to - but I don't know where.
Mupen64plus: http://bunnitude.com/ari64/mupen64plus-arm-20100402.tar.gz

Graphics plugin: http://code.google.com/p/gles2n64/

Input plugin: http://jayfoxrox.bplaced.net/content/pandora/public/PPSP-Input/

Officially my favourite topic of all time except when Unfathomable depths posted "The Spanish" in an unsavoury topic. Off to add that to my sig.

I like the "faults" in the case. If any sub 1000ener wants to swap places in the queue so that they get a revised case instead then PM me.

You do know that all this is a scam! It's just that there are an ever increasing number joining in with it. In-the-wild pics from early adopters. Heck I'm still nearly convince this is for real. :) What's my order number.

Fact: Bestellnummers are immune to Craigix's wrath.

@Tyke: Well done! You're a little technical genius, but please give your dad his credit card back.

Lovely clear screen. I'm almost in tears - Jet set fucking willy for god sake. What are you trying to do to me?

Plus, finally, I've had my first Pandora dream. Only mine was the size of a old 50 pence piece and was almost transparent. More like something from the minority report. It may have been a pandora-7. Anyway it was a disturbed nights sleep as I kept leaving behind everywhere I went.

emil10001 said:
So, mupen64plus does not currently include gamepad input out of the box?
I have not received my Pandora yet so I was unable to test this. I only tested it on a Beagleboard.

carlgeorge said:
Top man SteveM. I look forward to trying your speccy pnd.
Thanks to a golden tip from skeezix, here it is:

http://www.cosam.org/computers/pandora/fuse-0.9.0.pnd

Hit F1 to enter the menu.

SteveM said:
Thanks to a golden tip from skeezix, here it is:

http://www.cosam.org/computers/pandora/fuse-0.9.0.pnd

Hit F1 to enter the menu.
ZX Spectrum to go, my god can they ship these things any faster??? :)

Back