I Got It!

neogramps said:
I should be 250-350 and I see people with estimates of 400+ already having an email.

Where did you see that?

I'm in first 210, and no email yet - hopefully the team have prepared a big batch to go out today, or else it'll be Tuesday before the next batch is delivered (Holiday weekend in UK) - any of the team care to comment on how many/when the next batch is getting shipped?

Azure said:
WTF, I just got a confirmation that my Pandora shipped as well (though not my TV-Out cable...)! The funny thing is that I was told my place in the queue was 550-650...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
neogramps said:
I should be 250-350 and I see people with estimates of 400+ already having an email.

Where did you see that?

I'm in first 210, and no email yet - hopefully the team have prepared a big batch to go out today, or else it'll be Tuesday before the next batch is delivered (Holiday weekend in UK) - any of the team care to comment on how many/when the next batch is getting shipped?

Azure said:
WTF, I just got a confirmation that my Pandora shipped as well (though not my TV-Out cable...)! The funny thing is that I was told my place in the queue was 550-650...

My guess would be that many people who asked for their position in the queue some time ago are now a good deal further up the list than they were when asking maybe several months ago.

ToaD

laurens said:
Bosbeetle said:
BTW for all the dutch pandorians did the PSU have a european plug?

I cant stand the wait anymore, I should be 250-350 and I see people with estimates of 400+ already having an email. Normally I am pretty patient but this week is hell.

Yes, euro plug - actually, looks like a phone charger.

Ah nice to hear :)

My guess would be that many people who asked for their position in the queue some time ago are now a good deal further up the list than they were when asking maybe several months ago.

ToaD

Well by that logic i should be even further up the list - i got my position back when I repaid by bank transfer!

BaDToaD said:
Bosbeetle said:
neogramps said:

Where did you see that?

Azure said:

ToaD
How could I have gone from 550-650 to in the first 50 (I received my shipping e-mail last Friday)? I also posted my order time and people who clearly ordered before me (and did not cancel) still haven't received their shipping confirmation...

To the team - please help clarify the current shipping status:

How many have you shipped so far?
How many are you shipping today?
Is the queue and the positions people have been told accurate at all?

I understand you are all working extremely hard to get units out and tested; but if you have time to read the forums and write blog posts, why not a simple "50 sent today" - 10 seconds to tweet from your phone - is that too much to ask?

neogramps said:

I understand you are all working extremely hard to get units out and tested; but if you have time to read the forums and write blog posts, why not a simple "50 sent today" - 10 seconds to tweet from your phone - is that too much to ask?

Yes! they are building and we wait thats how the cookie crumbles

neogramps said:

+1

neogramps said:

Can I add:

What are you actually shipping?

I ask because Craig has said you don't have 100 PSUs, and EvilDragon has said you don't have the TV-Out cables... so I'd like to know what IS shipping. Pandoras yes - spare batteries? Carry cases? "I HEART Pandora T-shirts"?

PS from the blog:
At least 60 units should have reached the customers so far

Not necessarily the same as how many have shipped, though it could be - Genglish is a funny language.

Monk said:
What are you actually shipping?

I ask because Craig has said you don't have 100 PSUs, and EvilDragon has said you don't have the TV-Out cables... so I'd like to know what IS shipping. Pandoras yes - spare batteries? Carry cases? "I HEART Pandora T-shirts"?
From what we've seen:
Pandora
PSU
Cases

TV-OUT not yet

Bosbeetle said:
Vlynndar said:
Have you been watching Bruce Almighty yesterday, Bosbeetle?
No why?
Hah, just the coincidence of knowing it was on yesterday and remembering that he mentions manners in which cookies crumble a few times.

Back