My 1ghz Pandora videos! UAE 2.0(A1200) +unboxing video..

:D

Or scratch a copy by knife maybe.

I´ve done that to a water rock chess board for my brother...problem is that dust accumulates into it and it ends up kind of wearing off in time, and so the water rock too if you touch it too much.

edit: not water rock, I believe the better translation is soap stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could cut out the signature from the letter and tape it in to the battery compartment.
was about to write something cynical in return, but then i thought you might actually be serious...

you do get my point tho, that it would be more desirable to sign/mark/label the actual unit than something replaceable that was shipped with the unit, do you?

anyways, you decided to walk another road and named your reasons. imho its just unfortunate.

I said I can sign it for you, but it will just rub off, and then I would imagine you would not be happy about that either.

The issue is the unit is painted, so we're signing on top of paint, so it will come off very easily.

There isn't any space inside the battery compartment because we have to have the sticker in there by law.

Having a custom, wooden, velvet lined box with a signed letter inside seemed much more sensible in terms of presentation for the 150.

seriously?... xD

I'm not religious but I hate 'that number'. I once owed someone that number but I paid them $667 instead.

The following is nitpicking, but it's strange to associate the number of the Devil (666) with Pandora. Pandora's box is a Greek legend, and it not linked to the "Devil" but to "evils" which is not the same thing.

Having a custom, wooden, velvet lined box with a signed letter inside seemed much more sensible in terms of presentation for the 150.

I agree, other then keeping it, it could also be used as a girlfriends jewel box second giftedly.

Excellent casing, being a card box freak from kid(who isen´t?) I would expect I fridge card box with the pandora...

...What the video shows means a lot more, I bought an ornamented box similar for such purpouse..., keep those around for future releases :wub:

The following is nitpicking, but it's strange to associate the number of the Devil (616) with Pandora. Pandora's box is a Greek legend, and it not linked to the "Devil" but to "evils" which is not the same thing.

FTFY http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134/beasts-real-mark-devalued-to-616

satan.jpg

I wish my order number were a comically long row of 7s, so that I could have fun remembering how many 7s there were and write a song about it to sing in my head.

Hello, i recived my 1 GHz Unit on Monday and made a Video with some Games on Android.
The Games are Grand theft Auto 3 and Max Payne, most Graphic settings are set to High.
GTA 3 have some fps slowdowns in the Video due to the high settings i've made,
but mostly it runs good on this setting and looks awesome.

Pandora is clocked to 1,2 GHz, and Video is made with a custom TV-Out Cable
and a Video Card on my PC. (excuse the unsharp Quality) Hope you like the Video :)

http://youtu.be/us1tc-JKCIM

Oh man oh man, playing Max Payne and GTA 3 on my pandora? This is getting better for each day that goes waiting. Where do I start? So many possibilities.

Max Payne runs fine on a regular 512MB Pandora., GTA III looks to be much more playable on the 1GHZ Pandora.. Honestly It must be the speedier SGX more than the processor speed. As I overclocked mine a bit.

@Craig, by default it seems to use the d-pad for movement.

Both Games support real Hardware Control, for GTA 3 the controls are the D-Pad for
turn left/right and accelerate/brake the "7" Button is the Handbreak and "4" Button ist to
enter the Car, unfortunately there are no options to setup custom Keys :(

The same with Max Payne ,D-Pad for Control and "i, j, k, l" for looking around and aim Targets ^^
Shot Button is the right Shoulder Button "Ctrl" and Bullet Time is the Left Shoulder Button "LShift".

Maybe there is a Config file in some of the Android Folders for that Games to Change them :)

Edit:

I've made another (quick) Video from DosBox running the Game "Blood"
Clocked to 1,2 GHz ,with little optimized DosBox Config File (dosbox.conf).
There are some slowdowns during the Game but it is
quite playable with Sound and Music.
(On a real Machine a Pentium 75 MHz CPU with
16MB RAM is recommended.)

http://youtu.be/zK6uHnB2Skg

Also tryed Qemu with Dos and various settings, but sadly it runs there like a Slideshow.

Back