How to set up Hard Disks with UAE4ARM/UAEAll

Done.

Added LHA file +  the part about uncompressing lha files + more infos about kickstarts and configuration + more infos about Classic WB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i got everything to work, but two minor things to add/fix:

1) you need to explain what to do exactly about the additional firmware files in DHO:Devs:Kickstarts

I had to look online for a while to actually find what needed to be done. If not no game can run at all without this step.

2) I have an issue with sound being delayed vs graphics in some games (and it's kind of random, it does not happen always). Any idea what to do about it ? Resetting does not always do the trick.. 

2 ) Try with 68000. Do you have names so I can try ?
I solved the issue by going back in the emulator and "resuming" it. It fixes the delay. 

1 ) Added
Your addition is not correct actually. You need the renamed kickstarts AND the RTB files, both. And you can get the RTB files from another free archive - I will link it on my Pandoralive article. 

Hello, I just bought a pandora and am very new to this, never used linux before, all new. I am on stage 1 of this process and I need a little help. the instructions state to alter the file names of some files, to these files listed below. please forgive my absolute newbnessn but which of the file from the amigaforever pack (legally aquired from the sited website), am I to change ?. I have isolated a group of files that i assume are the right ones, a500, a600, a1000, a1200, a2000, a3000, a4000, these are my best guess candidates to change the names. I imagine to most people this is a very simple question that they would know without thinking, so instead of struggling in the dark I thought it better to ask. Also my primary reason for buying this pandora os to get to grips with all of the technical stuff before the pyras start shipping, as i want to know how the thing works before it arrives :)

1.2 : kick12.rom

1.3 : kick13.rom

2.0 : kick20.rom

3.0 : kick30.rom

3.1 : kick31.rom

Hi, I've got a Prob here. Followed all the steps and WB is running. ADF and HDF files working fine, I also see the content of installer, WHDLoad and Games folder. But unfortunately the installer does not start and I get an error message from Amiga WB, that the installer can not be started. I am running Uae4all2 on PS Vita. Any help would be.great. Thx

Reactions: rSl
Hi, I've got a Prob here. Followed all the steps and WB is running. ADF and HDF files working fine, I also see the content of installer, WHDLoad and Games folder. But unfortunately the installer does not start and I get an error message from Amiga WB, that the installer can not be started. I am running Uae4all2 on PS Vita. Any help would be.great. Thx
Well these instructions are 5 years old and maybe somewhat specific to the UAE4arm on the Open Pandora Handheld computer which is what this forum is all about.

Back