Release TinyLauncher Run Amiga WHDLoad Games

Guys I'm having a bit of trouble getting this working fully on my pandora.

I've created a hard disk file of 3gb however when i attempt to copy games it runs out of space about 70% through the thing is im only copying around 1gb of files. It would seem for whatever reason that when i format this 3gb hd file in work bench it is reverting back to a 1 gb size.

Any ideas how I can get the emulator to recognise the true size of my HDfile?

Thanks

If you're using the Tinylauncher setup Evildragon provided That's only a maximum of 1gb size iirc

I also use a Classic WB hdf with most of my games in a system folder. That works well for me

Think I just about managed to get classic wb working in WINUAE hopefully won't be too hard to do on Pandora, the main thing is tinylauncher is working for me didn't realize you could play the cd32 games aswell on UAE4ALL been loving it!

hi,all people,my ingles is very bad sorry.

Is it possible to download an image of hard disk / hard drive ready with 3 games and an xbench preinstaller pleasee? How do I install this? So far I have not been able to find a guide on Google, but I could be looking for something wrong with Google.

@lineacero you need to follow the guide in the first post. it describes in detail how you get this working. download the zipfile, it contains a pdf.

creating an hdf for you with games would be piracy (even if the games are public domain, the OS and the kickstart files are still protected). that's why there is an hdf to download, that can be used to start and install your own workbench etc.

Back