Hi-Res Pandora Product Pictures

comp_wizard

Still Fresh
Got a chance to take a few pictures of the Open Pandora system in the home 'Studio' :)

Here are a few that I think turned out well. Some of the blemishes you see on the top were caused by the finish chaffing in the shipping box.

Description: Pandora Console with screen standing in unlocked 'Upright' position.
openpandora_001.jpg

Description: Rear ports and top of the console.
openpandora_002.jpg

Description: Battery door on the bottom of the console.
openpandora_003.jpg

Description: Pandora Console in the 'locked' open position. This is the only position it 'clicks' into.
openpandora_004.jpg

If you want some other pics, I can try and get them later on. Enjoy

Awesome photos. May I use them under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License?

Great Pictures, if it wasn't for the small marks here and there i would have just thought they were renders

Hmm. T2i, 24-105 @ 45mm, f/5, 1/100s ISO100, softbox above (and slightly behind?) the device, seamless white background. Nicely done. Could possibly do with just a hair more depth of field in numbers 1 and 4. Left shoulder looks a bit off and A button stuck down, hopefully both still fully functional. I wish my SD cards were black, looks sharp that way.

Vitel said:
Awesome photos. May I use them under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License?

Yes, that is acceptable!

Butterman said:
What's with the damn website name ruining these lovely pictures?

Whoah, I took the opportunity to post them - gimme a little credit... Tough Crowd.

neogramps said:
Is your A button broken, it looks stuck - or is that just the angle?

The A button seems to sit slightly lower than all of the other buttons, perhaps for ergonomic purposes? I don't know, but it works fine.
The Left Shoulder button is a bit wonky though.

Nupfi said:

Very much so. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
comp_wizard said:
Vitel said:
Yes, that is acceptable!
Butterman said:
So you can shop out the website name, if you want, Butterman. :p
(As long as you still give attribution)

comp_wizard said:
Vitel said:

Yes, that is acceptable!

Butterman said:

Whoah, I took the opportunity to post them - gimme a little credit... Tough Crowd.

neogramps said:
Is your A button broken, it looks stuck - or is that just the angle?

The A button seems to sit slightly lower than all of the other buttons, perhaps for ergonomic purposes? I don't know, but it works fine.
The Left Shoulder button is a bit wonky though.

Nupfi said:

Very much so. B)
The A button shouldn't be like that...(I know because my unit just arrived! :D)

Back