Open Pandora Rebirth Unofficial Contest : win a 32G SD card !

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
---EDIT :

Contest closed :/ FZERO won so fast i'm currently green now :D . I wanted some suspense... Congrats to him ^^.

---

Sunday is boring.

And when you're dying watching German towns pictures on OP boards while waiting for the rebirth, sunday is even more boring.

So here's for you :

1- I will release today's pictures tomorrow, when i wake up (~9h-10h local time). If for some reason, i can't, i'll do it later (two monthes).

2- In one of these pictures (i'll cut you into little pieces), is hiding a real Pandora.

3- The first participant posting in THIS thread the picture containing the hidden Pandora, having circled with a color the exact position of the Pandora, wins the prize.

You have an "infinite" number of tries but just don't bloat the contest.

4- The prize is a 32G SD card + shipping from EvilDragon's shop, offered by me because i didn't spend enough here.

5- I'll eventually give a tip if nobody gives the right answer within one or two days. Don't expect much from it. I may say "it's a premium, haha !". It's my money after all :) .

7- I think it's really hard, so gg hf gl.

8- Of course, you can post blind tries, like pointing the top of a tree. Can be funny ^^.

So watch this other thread for the upcoming pictures :

http://boards.openpa...om-the-rebirth/

and post your guesses in THIS current thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
This it? Can't be sure, but the shape looks familiar.

Edit: actually, my 2nd guess looks like it poking out from behind the pipe. Keyboard area?

tj_guess_1.jpg

tj_guess_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have looked through them all about 5 times and cant see it... something dark in that birdhouse but i then thought it wasnt it

is it in this pic

dsc04398.jpg

next to the drain pipe? with the lid open?

not this...

6sri2e.png

this is doing my head in and im meant to be working haha, im normally pretty good at these Wheres Wally and Spot The Diff type quizes too

I have looked through them all about 5 times and cant see it... something dark in that birdhouse but i then thought it wasnt it

is it in this pic

dsc04398.jpg

Damn, beat me to it. Guess I should have made a new post instead of an edit. :p

is it in this pic

dsc04398.jpg

You have to give your guess like -Tj- did, sending the picture with a circle around what you think is my OP.

is that is then? it looks suspiciously like a Pandy to me :)

....baited breath now waiting for Linux-SWAT

i done that, i done that!! haha]

not this...

6sri2e.png

this is doing my head in and im meant to be working haha, im normally pretty good at these Wheres Wally and Spot The Diff type quizes too

Damn, you win !

I was supposed to be very difficult :/.

How the heck did you proceed ? Special technique ?

Congratulations ^^.

Just PM your adress to ED i'll pay him today.

haha!

I just scan the entire pic like Terminator Arnie ... tbh i do put a few quid into the Spot The Diff machine in the pub often, so i guess my eye is pretty trained to look for detail.

Was a good hide though.

Thanks Linux-SWAT

Sorry Tj

Linux-SWAT ... As im a nice guy, I would be happy to split my prize to make a 1st and 2nd prize .... and give Tj and myself both a 16GB one each.

Is that hassle for you or ED?

Lol no prob. You won fair and square. I paused to check the rules on multiple entries... That might have done me in. Damn! :lol:

ha!

....you win the 'Photoshop manipulation cheater award'

I like it

Lol no prob. You won fair and square. I paused to check the rules on multiple entries... That might have done me in. Damn! :lol:
Yeah sry for you ;) .

But i didn't think about edition. I think clear enough was "posting in THIS thread" so have no regrets.

What do I win?
Rofl.

Pandoras doesn't grow outdoor ^^.

Damnit, I knew it was hiding in that tire picture somewhere! Nice game, btw .. ;)

Back