I Want Photos Of Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a party pooper, but I kinda feel bad for Craigix, telling him to do this, that, and the other. We've seen lots and lots of hardware shots, and I think at this point we ought to just wait for the promised prep-for-pre-order videos that will show the whole thing, software and hardware.

But then again... if he doesn't mind... :D

javaJake said:
Not to be a party pooper, but I kinda feel bad for Craigix, telling him to do this, that, and the other. We've seen lots and lots of hardware shots, and I think at this point we ought to just wait for the promised prep-for-pre-order videos that will show the whole thing, software and hardware.

But then again... if he doesn't mind... :D

He offered to do this in his first post. I was just saying how it would be nice to have those made for the "prep-for-pre-order" videos if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could wait one more year for the pandora if I had to, just to make sure it was everything the devs want it to be. When you rush a product to the market you guarantee epic failure. The 360 is a prime example. They didn't properly test it before it hit the streets, and now it has several problems that they're essentially fixing a little at a time. Smaller cpu, larger heatsinks, stupid xclips, the memory chips on the bottom directly on the case. I can wait for the proper case pictures untill the device is where the devs want it to be.

novaslogic said:
I could wait one more year for the pandora if I had to, just to make sure it was everything the devs want it to be. When you rush a product to the market you guarantee epic failure. The 360 is a prime example. They didn't properly test it before it hit the streets, and now it has several problems that they're essentially fixing a little at a time. Smaller cpu, larger heatsinks, stupid xclips, the memory chips on the bottom directly on the case. I can wait for the proper case pictures untill the device is where the devs want it to be.

But if they CAN give us one right now, why NOT? God, this wait forever ideology is really getting annoying, especially when the release is fast approaching. I mean, damn, would you wait until 2010 for HDMI-out? :rolleyes:

CronoTriggerfan said:
But if they CAN give us one right now, why NOT? God, this wait forever ideology is really getting annoying, especially when the release is fast approaching. I mean, damn, would you wait until 2010 for HDMI-out? :rolleyes:
I might wait for 2010 for a multiple core Cortex-A9, a GPU with full OpenGL 2.0 support, dual channel, 64 bit DDR2 800, and an HDMI output, but I'd much rather see those in Pandora 2.

sdedalus said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
I might wait for 2010 for a multiple core Cortex-A9, a GPU with full OpenGL 2.0 support, dual channel, 64 bit DDR2 800, and an HDMI output, but I'd much rather see those in Pandora 2.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!!!!
damn you guys, I just want my pandora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back