Get Ready For An Explosion Of Publicity...

I'm more worried about the ebay scalpers. I think the limit or 2 or so per person should be implemented right off the bat, since it probably won't affect many people here anyway.

Looks like I'll be missing some sleep tonight. 2pm GMT=4am for me :p

Just for posterity (and I thought the devs might like it):
pandoradiggno1lh8.jpg

I also hope they limit it to two right from the start (actually I'd prefer they limit it to one for the first day to give the maximum number of ordinary punters the chance to get in.)

dekutree64 said:
I'm more worried about the ebay scalpers. I think the limit or 2 or so per person should be implemented right off the bat, since it probably won't affect many people here anyway.

Looks like I'll be missing some sleep tonight. 2pm GMT=4am for me :p
Not quite, us west-coasters are 8 hours behind the UK, which makes it 6 am for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Digg User said:
Hi everyone, This is cool, Isn`t. I completely forgot u were retarded.
Can i bury you? Yes i can.
Oh, And a kick in the balls from me too.
ravs

that was directed at trooper.
thank you for unleashing this menace upon us.
we truly have opened pandoras box.

PoisonedV said:
Digg User said:
ravs

on the upside that rep to trooper has got -2 diggs

PS: just broke 300 diggs

im surprised it actually made the front page. i thought they were all too busy protesting religions and whoring obama out to use handhelds!

Spray190 said:
PoisonedV said:
Digg User said:

ravs

on the upside that rep to trooper has got -2 diggs

PS: just broke 300 diggs
Well, You always get one. He`s been buried now, And i was the one who through the last shovel load. :D

Trooper

TaG said:
I also hope they limit it to two right from the start (actually I'd prefer they limit it to one for the first day to give the maximum number of ordinary punters the chance to get in.)
Yup. I hear Nintendo and Sony want to buy 1500 each. B)

For great want of being able to post a more useful reply (I don't peruse sites like Digg and so on, myself, so I can't Digg it or whatever :p), I've noticed it too. :p

mechanizeddeath said:
It's probably just my computer or connection, but has anyone else been noticing increasingly sluggish load times on these boards? :blink:
I've been having the same problem. It usually takes less than 2 seconds to load, now it is like 30+ seconds and sometimes drops the connection.

It may have taken forever, but the Digg is no longer on the front page....

It's on page 2. :p

As much as I want Pandora, It might have to wait until the next batch. I don't plan on sitting and waiting all day for the preorders. Even though I want to, I dont think the day will alow it. Besides, I have Sonic Chronicles to hold me over. :D

Could some people please post some Youtube videos of it when the shipment comes in?
Thanks. XP

QUCK EDIT: Oh and BTW, Dugg it.

I don't use Digg so I can't do that "Dugg" thing that you all are doing...

But this just hardens my resolve to be up by 9am tomorrow (Eastern Time) so that I can pre-order it before that huge crowd does... (normally I'd be sitting in a lecture, but my university celebrates Jewish holidays for some reason).

javaJake said:
Dugg!

500 Diggs and counting! Wow, my fears for my pre-order are climbing exponentially... :(
:( :( :( :(

I can't help thinking this will be like the Wii launch, when I got up at 4 AM just to be foiled by the horde of people who camped in the parking lot all night.

I didn't end up getting the Wii until the roads were blocked by snow and no one could get to the local Best Buy, so I got there as late as 7 AM and still managed to snag one.

I hope I don't have to walk through four miles of snow for the Pandora too...

Tom` said:
javaJake said:
Dugg!

500 Diggs and counting! Wow, my fears for my pre-order are climbing exponentially... :(
:( :( :( :(

I can't help thinking this will be like the Wii launch, when I got up at 4 AM just to be foiled by the horde of people who camped in the parking lot all night.

I didn't end up getting the Wii until the roads were blocked by snow and no one could get to the local Best Buy, so I got there as late as 7 AM and still managed to snag one.

I hope I don't have to walk through four miles of snow for the Pandora too...

Ha ha, I remember the Wii launch clearly. Walking over to Myer at 6PM after work and picking one up.

Back