GPD WIN 2

Is the battery situation with the win2 going to be as bad as with the win1? I am really worried to by an expensive device where a replacement battery is not obtainable :(

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Replacement batteries have been avaialble for a while now via a reseller . He is also a user here, his username is MJPIA.

Plus I understand GPD themselves have now found a transport company who will ship them.

These are really good news!

I hope that the batteries are going to be available via dragonbox!

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

I already have GPD Win batteries, just didn't have the time to put them into the shop.

Sent from my XT1650-03 using Tapatalk

I forgot, as I ordered them quite a while ago, but afair it should be around 20 EUR.

Sent from my XT1650-03 using Tapatalk

The second Ctrl, right alt if you are willing to move it to right Ctrl) looks like the best space-key on this.
The spacebar is nice for push-to-talk maybe. How floppy is it?

Last edited:
Gotta say its pretty impressive how GPD layered several boards in the top half dedicating and separating the battery in the bottom half.
OOpfxd7.jpg

I'm kinda wondering if the case itself is futureproofed, I.E. when it comes time for a Win3 with a different cpu in a different socket they reuse the controller pcb and the case and only have to make a new cpu board.

My GPD WIN 2 connected to my 3M pocket projector. Everything powered by internal batteries. Playing the movie Saturn 3

3W16uoW.jpg

Csp3EC9.jpg

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][/COLOR]

Production of GPD WIN 2's for crowdfunding backers (JD.com backers first) has begun

gblsxQf.jpg

3rT5oOH.jpg

Reactions: Ryo
Goddamnit why the hell do they always get it first? Well, hopefully whatever issues are going in the JD units won't be in the IGG ones.

Prereservations (so basically preorders without a downpayment) will start April 15th in my shop, delivery start middle to end of May (according to GPD).
I couldn't find any hint on how to place a prereservation today. Do you still plan to start those today? Really looking forward to a new toy already :)

Goddamnit why the hell do they always get it first? Well, hopefully whatever issues are going in the JD units won't be in the IGG ones.

Maybe because it is easear for GPD this way to deal whit the early bugs, as they are also in China..
mybe not around the corner of the customers, but it should be easer to send it back from China to China..

I just imagined that these GPD Win 2 Units on the Mass Production Line are Pyrae ..

That was my thought too Levi. HAHA.

Looking forward to trying this beast out.

On another note, my GDP Pocket has been giving me battery fits. It does not seem to be holding a charge. Anyone had any experience changing out the battery on one of these?

Any news about when ED expects to receive the GPDwin2? i am a pre ordered and looking forward to this device :)

Back