Gp2psx V0.34

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 5 2006 at 10:17 PM said:
ok, wtf is going on. Im testing my .bin conversions on epsxe, and just as i thought: the only game that runs is crash bandicoot 1. What the fuck happened with my other files? I did everything the same and they dont work....

Is it the program im using?

like i said in the other topic some of my games work in GP2PSX but not on the PC emulators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox posted on Feb 5 2006 at 06:02 PM said:
ok, wtf is going on. Im testing my .bin conversions on epsxe, and just as i thought: the only game that runs is crash bandicoot 1. What the fuck happened with my other files? I did everything the same and they dont work....

like i said in the other topic some of my games work in GP2PSX but not on the PC emulators.
thats not my problem. My problem is crash converted OK, but none of the others did

im gonna try alcohol 120

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 5 2006 at 06:04 PM said:

thats not my problem. My problem is crash converted OK, but none of the others did

im gonna try alcohol 120

Could also be bad CD...? I mean those things could be 10 years old... and full of scratches... ya know?

the speed improve in .34f is great!!! but my ff7 rip which worked in .34d doesnt work anymore, it hangs at the sony screen right at the beginning.

Shikaku posted on Feb 5 2006 at 06:10 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 5 2006 at 06:04 PM said:

im gonna try alcohol 120

Could also be bad CD...? I mean those things could be 10 years old... and full of scratches... ya know?

the disc has a few scratches but plays in my ps fine

image makeing wizzard > next >dont select any options but fast error skipping -> enter name, choose cdrwin(.cue) as format, click start.

Hi,

To do PSX rip use Cdrwin, it do DAO or TAO very well and the to games i ripped with it (RE2 and coolboarders 3) work great.

Concerning FPS and Fskip, is don't seems very accurate for me? i can do all what i want with fskip it seems it does not affect the framerate.i use the 0.34f.

But i would like to thank you for your work zottd, i'm sure you'll do great things with it, don't matter what davec or others say.(of course i know we will never see it @60i/s and full sound, but i'm sure it will be very playable).

bye

Herc. :ph34r:

It runs Pandemonium 2 really well (fairly smoothly in the level select area) but it's plauged by the same problem since v.33 it jerks back to a previous frame every so often. It's somewhat helped by FS1 or FS2 but in v.34f it's gotten to the point where once you select a level the opening sequence for the level jerks back and forth so often (high CPU load I'm guessing) that it's impossible to actually get to playing the level.

does the select button work? It doesn;t work on Dragonball Legends so I can't leave the character select screen :(

oOOOO! A few more FPS and FFT will be so sweetly playable, once the memory card emulation is fixed.

Keep up the great work, Zodttd

Just a little update on the assembly programming - the reason zdottd's keeps referring to the assembly code as 'to be implemented' is because I've been too busy to finish it, I rewrote part of the GPU plugin in ARM assembly but due to numerous syntax/compilation problems it isn't useable yet. I apologize for this delay, I hope to have it compiled later today and send it to zdottd.

AntiPasta posted on Feb 6 2006 at 12:41 PM said:
Just a little update on the assembly programming - the reason zdottd's keeps referring to the assembly code as 'to be implemented' is because I've been too busy to finish it, I rewrote part of the GPU plugin in ARM assembly but due to numerous syntax/compilation problems it isn't useable yet. I apologize for this delay, I hope to have it compiled later today and send it to zdottd.

Great work AntiPasta and Zodttd! Thanks alot for this.

Just seen the FF7 video! That's almost playable! I'm impressed by how smooth the emulator is running even if its only at 20ish fps!

Back