Gp2psx V0.36

Shikaku posted on Aug 15 2006 at 10:07 PM said:
shinneri posted on Aug 15 2006 at 09:39 PM said:
The MMU hack is already implemented in psx4gp2x. Zod said it didn't help too much.

Better than nothing, right?
Indeed. I believe he said it was a one or two frame bump, which is still one or two frames closer to playable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree more.. :) whats so good about PSP??.. users of psp need to risk warranty to flash a custom firmware in order to run homebrew stuff..
thats not a case with gp2x fortunately,..which is an open system and works with almost everything I threw at it
If I can find and download file of this wonderful emulator by zodttd :)

MrVaderSir said:
Hey guys, I've not got round to trying this out yet (I've been a bit slack, I know, but when your job is testing sometimes it's nice to come home and use something fully functional ;) ) and as a result I'm probably gonna ask a load of preiously answered questions, but oh well. Community, help me out! Of course, feel free to point me in the direction of a wiki or faq or similar, if there is one :)

Firstly, how do I compress iso/mds/mdf to .z?

Secondly I get the impression 2D games work a lot better, is that the case or am I just overlooking the obvious?

Thirdly, will GP2PSX be able to emulate the visualisations the PSone can do when playing CDs? I guess the first question really is can GP2PSX handle CD playback, PlayStation style?

Cheers guys, and thanks a hell of a lot zottd - this reason alone has made all my PSP owning friends somewhat jealous ;) . They all call the GP2X a poor man's PSP. I call the PSP a sucker's GP2X ;)

-Vader

Last edited by a moderator:
Back