Release Generally Speaking, If We Have Rejected Something I Don't Want To

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xian Long posted on May 23 2009 at 03:25 AM said:
waiting for WHA[*47]T[*26]!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!
craigix posted on May 23 2009 at 02:15 AM said:
everything is waiting for the word 'go'.
It's pretty clear, wouldn't you say?
Just say 'go' and you'll have your Pandora in no-time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xian Long posted on May 23 2009 at 11:25 AM said:
what does craig mean by "waiting"? is the mass production ready to start? are the final molds starting? waiting for shipping? waiting for 2 months? waiting for pandora 2? waiting for coffee? waiting for WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!

let the debates begin.
Try reading the question Craig was responding to:

craigix posted on May 22 2009 at 07:15 PM said:
And how long will it take to reach te final Boards and the Mass-Production of them?

Actually it's not long at all now, everything is waiting for the word 'go'. We just have some final wifi tests to complete, I know I know, tests tests tests, but this needs to be solid.
After all, we already know the case moulds will take a month or so, so they have that time to finish tweaking the boards.

pelrun posted on May 23 2009 at 11:12 AM said:
After all, we already know the case moulds will take a month or so, so they have that time to finish tweaking the boards.
I don't get it. Why does it take 30 freaking days to create some lumps of metal smaller than the average book? They have the design finished, and they've produced cases already (granted, not with moulds but still) so what's there to do for 30 days? I'd accept 3 days or something for creating them but never 30.

(naw)mcx posted on May 23 2009 at 12:51 AM said:
craigix posted on May 23 2009 at 01:15 AM said:
Actually it's not long at all now, everything is waiting for the word 'go'.
And when you mean not long. Do you mean. Not long until shipping?
No, the word GO has to be received by Fatih, examined for alignment and font suitability, forwarded to MWeston via carrier pigeon for soak testing, then routed back to Craig via Solar powered Zeppelin, before it can be converted into soundwaves in an appropriate accent over the telephone directly to the factory. You can see from Craig's prototype above, that 'go' is all lower case, and this is therefore only 'Rev.1'.

What about this, mentioned in de unofficial blog?

Odd though, the green ones doesn’t have indents on the right and left.
by BackAssward May 23, 2009 at 11:02 am

Asmo posted on May 23 2009 at 11:47 AM said:
(naw)mcx posted on May 23 2009 at 12:51 AM said:
craigix posted on May 23 2009 at 01:15 AM said:
Actually it's not long at all now, everything is waiting for the word 'go'.
And when you mean not long. Do you mean. Not long until shipping?
No, the word GO has to be received by Fatih, examined for alignment and font suitability, forwarded to MWeston via carrier pigeon for soak testing, then routed back to Craig via Solar powered Zeppelin, before it can be converted into soundwaves in an appropriate accent over the telephone directly to the factory. You can see from Craig's prototype above, that 'go' is all lower case, and this is therefore only 'Rev.1'.

I think I'm going to add this to my sig. ;)

Alright, I'll start.
GO
edit: nevermind marquee and blink tags don't work :(

goposter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back