Release First Images Of Cnced Pandora

'MDave' said:
Ahh sweet, so something like this is possible now?

pandora_blueemblem.png

Awesome! :D
That looks so nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When MWeston will receive it's case we will see video of the final unit so no case for now....

A question: Would it be possible to add some Mp3 Player buttons on the back via unpopulated components?
I will also appreciate a single Play\pause button....

Mweston should have everything he needs by next week. Expect Videos next weekend.

'_VWV_' said:
+1
Game controls are not vital for boot up, nor they are for firefox, gimp etc.

You serious? In case you've forgotten, handheld gaming console first and UMPC second etc. If it's meant to be a gaming console, it should definitely have properly working game controls.

'Username' said:
'_VWV_' said:
+1
Game controls are not vital for boot up, nor they are for firefox, gimp etc.

You serious? In case you've forgotten, handheld gaming console first and UMPC second etc. If it's meant to be a gaming console, it should definitely have properly working game controls.
And what he means is that they are not vital for a video showing other stuff the Pandora can do. What makes me want a Pandora more then a Wiz is because I can do far more with it. I'm looking at the Pandora as a laptop replacement that can be used pretty much everywhere. There's nothing else that compares since it got both gaming controls and a keyboard as well as a big touchscreen and plenty of power. Not to forget, far more battery life then a laptop.

'giovanni' said:
A question: Would it be possible to add some Mp3 Player buttons on the back via unpopulated components?
I will also appreciate a single Play\pause button....
Back, forward and play/pause buttons on one of the sides would have been really nice. One of the things I like about my cellphone.

Just a quick note:
I got the case two days ago, however, I didn't have time yet to do a video. I'll do one tomorrow. You'll like it, I'm sure :D

Last edited:
'EvilDragon' said:
Just a quick note:
I got the case two days ago, however, I didn't have time yet to do a video. I'll do one tomorrow. You'll like it, I'm sure :D
I Can't wait! :lol:

'Awakening' said:
Back, forward and play/pause buttons on one of the sides would have been really nice. One of the things I like about my cellphone.
Agreed. Having to open my PSP case is one of the pains in the butt of using it as a music player on the way to work. What would be the most awesomeist would be a USB (or other) remote similar to the iAudio X5. And a pony, a pony would be nice...

Pause/Play are very easy, just used the shoulder buttons. Hold the left and press the right to pause/play, hold the right and press the left to next, or whatever combo you want. This is how the mp3 played on the DS worked when closed, and it worked well.

'Awakening' said:
Well, I'd like more then a play/pause feature. Next/previous song is very useful you know.
You can do it any number of ways with only 2 buttons.

Tap L to play, tap it again to pause.

Tap R to skip track, double tap R to go back a track.

Hold L down for a second, and you go back through a playlist.

Hold R down for a second, and you go to the next playlist.

:)

Back