Future DraStic Android port: help needed

Knight, do you honestly think I have $500 + to buy a Pandora? Not everyone can shell out that much in a few days, and there's no way I'm paying that amount just to use an emulator. The Pandora is great and all, but I just don't have the money. $8 is enough for drastic. As I said, if I wanted to use a full speed emulator that badly, I'll just use my pc.

If Pandora ever upgrades, and when I actually get a job, I'll buy one. Right now college is all I can handle xD

Hate being pushy, but i had to reply to this.

This is one of my first posts on this forum:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=50&t=12216&qpid=229038

I doubt anyone cares to much; but i just wanted to announce, i've bitten the bullet and despite my low bank balance and unemployment, i couldn't retain my self and just bought a 1ghz Pandora from the Dragonbox shop :-D Can't wait.

So do i honestly think you can buy one? yes.

I'll admit i got a job since then (and lost it too), to make up for chunk from my bank balance.

A second hand rebirth Pandora goes for less than $300 Here's one that sold on ebay not long ago for example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121153846746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Buy one, you know you waanna.

2r6ee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@knightron

Sigh. Way to make me feel like an asshole. Yes I could buy one, but then I wouldn't have any money for a dorm room for a month. And no, I don't want to buy one. Maybe if it could unfold into a bike I would buy it.

@jimmymistery

You could buy a 10 dollar gift card on amazon(for Google play).

@jimmymistery

You could buy a 10 dollar gift card on amazon(for Google play).
I believe Google's policy is that a person cannot redeem a gift card from another country for their Google Play account, so that would not work.

It's not about using drastic... It's just that it will be the only emulator with such performance on your touch screen phone. That's the reason why everyone wants it, else they'll just play nds games on their pc, but it just isn't as fun without an actual touch screen.

But I'm sure you knew that already...
+1

and I would like to only carry one system arround

@jimmymistery 

Don't you think you're worrying a bit too soon? Anyway, you could use a visa prepaid card( I think its called a visa travel money). I got one when i was 15, and I still currently use it to make online purchases. Go ask at your bank.

@everyone else

IS it possible to gift a random person an app? Like, how steam has a gifting option?

@jimmymistery 

Don't you think you're worrying a bit too soon? Anyway, you could use a visa prepaid card( I think its called a visa travel money). I got one when i was 15, and I still currently use it to make online purchases. Go ask at your bank.

@everyone else

IS it possible to gift a random person an app? Like, how steam has a gifting option?
yeah, you have razon, I noob in english forums...

Hellow from Chile ^^

@jimmymistery 

@everyone else

Hellow from Chile ^^
I'll try to help you out, send me an email: desertflame3@gmail.com   

When exophase actually releases, I'll see if I could buy another for you.  I'll probably just set up another gmail account, and you can just add it to your device in settings. That's the only thing I can think of right now :/

I'll have to buy 2, since I'm not 'linking' anyone with my actual google account. Piracy is not an option here.

@jimmymistery 

@everyone else

Hellow from Chile ^^
I'll try to help you out, send me an email: desertflame3@gmail.com   

When exophase actually releases, I'll see if I could buy another for you.  I'll probably just set up another gmail account, and you can just add it to your device in settings. That's the only thing I can think of right now :/

I'll have to buy 2, since I'm not 'linking' anyone with my actual google account. Piracy is not an option here.
Thanks man, I know that the piracy is ilegal, for this I buy but I don't have nothing form for buy the DraStic, I send email in a 1 or 2 hours, thanks mam!!!

I hope this is released within a week, because in a week I have school preparations and then after that, it's pretty much school. :( I'd rather waste my time on DraStic than at school lol. Then again, I'm probably going to be on DraStic as much as possible any chance I get at school, so... please release soon :D :D :D I'm sooo excited I'm going to go crazy soon :p

I hope this is released within a week, because in a week I have school preparations and then after that, it's pretty much school. :( I'd rather waste my time on DraStic than at school lol. Then again, I'm probably going to be on DraStic as much as possible any chance I get at school, so... please release soon :D :D :D I'm sooo excited I'm going to go crazy soon :p
Same with me :/ 

My exam results are out on friday, so until friday is all the time I have with drastic. After I have a lot less time to waste :(

Back