Future DraStic Android port: help needed

Whenever the number of post since the last time I checked jumps, I get the thought in my head that it might have released. Also, people need to read the first post before they post, and learn to ask about compatibility before asking to use the beta. I'm much more inclined to not get annoyed if someone wonder if their device will work and just asks. I'm just glad our kind and benevolent master Exophase hasn't lost his cool yet.

Whenever the number of post since the last time I checked jumps, I get the thought in my head that it might have released. Also, people need to read the first post before they post, and learn to ask about compatibility before asking to use the beta. I'm much more inclined to not get annoyed if someone wonder if their device will work and just asks. I'm just glad our kind and benevolent master Exophase hasn't lost his cool yet.
haha :)

I wish xD

has anyone tested drastic on NovaThor+Mali400? This chipset often gives some weird results

Exophase said it needed a few weeks since 18 july if i remember correctly.So far 18 days have passed technically even months consist of weeks.So just find a time machine and travel to the end of the month. :D

But the waiting seems to be really worthy.XD The new features is amazing..

I think there are many people waited for the android version since the pandora version released So .“a few weeks” won't matter a lot for those who have waited for months. ;) It's really close to us now, after all.I'm really appriciate that.

Mr ANDROID's videos help me a lot with anesising the pain of waiting.Hahahaha :p

Exo can you give us a estimative when it will be released? :p u said a few weeks, already passed a few weeks xD almost a month  :)

I am interested in the release date as well.I cant keep my bank savings in the house for too long, it is too risky.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not about using drastic... It's just that it will be the only emulator with such performance on your touch screen phone. That's the reason why everyone wants it, else they'll just play nds games on their pc, but it just isn't as fun without an actual touch screen.

But I'm sure you knew that already...

Yeah i actually own a ds although i find it better to  be able to play my games on my smartphone without carrying the console and save whenever i want and using cheats and actually brag about it on my friends.

The Android interface looks a LOT better than the Pandora version. That is why I would prefer the Android version over Pandora. Also, I would like to only carry one system arround. I could carry my phone and DS around, and if I had a pandora, it would be the same thing. I carry phone and Pandora around.

The Android interface looks a LOT better than the Pandora version. That is why I would prefer the Android version over Pandora. Also, I would like to only carry one system arround. I could carry my phone and DS around, and if I had a pandora, it would be the same thing. I carry phone and Pandora around.
With drastic, you would only have to carry your phone :D

Does pandora have a touch based UI(or a touchscreen)?

With drastic, you would only have to carry your phone :D

Does pandora have a touch based UI(or a touchscreen)?
Yes, the Pandora screen is a touchscreen like the DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back