Playstation Emulator For Android

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
It seems Zodttd has started work on a PSX emulator for us Android users, psx4droid. He's teaming up with yongzh, whom I'm sure anyone that uses emulators on their Android phone knows of. People actually had a petition circulating (they got over 1800 signatures) and then presented it to Zodttd. An N64 emu and a port of the VLC media player are also planned.
You must have a Snapdragon or Cortex A8 processor or better and have an Android version above 2.X.

Unfortunately this counts me out as my Cliq has an msm7201a processor and has yet to be updated above version 1.5! :(
Thanks Zodttd, at least I have something to look forward to when it comes time to upgrade!

Source: http://androidforums.com/android-games/90949-sony-playstation-1-psx-android-working-coming-soon.html

Orion4874 said:
It seems Zodttd has started work on a PSX emulator for us Android users, psx4droid. He's teaming up with yongzh, whom I'm sure anyone that uses emulators on their Android phone knows of. People actually had a petition circulating (they got over 1800 signatures) and then presented it to Zodttd. An N64 emu and a port of the VLC media player are also planned.
You must have a Snapdragon or Cortex A8 processor or better and have an Android version above 2.X.

Unfortunately this counts me out as my Cliq has an msm7201a processor and has yet to be updated above version 1.5! :(
Thanks Zodttd, at least I have something to look forward to when it comes time to upgrade!

Source: http://androidforums.com/android-games/90949-sony-playstation-1-psx-android-working-coming-soon.html

Since I don't have PSP, it's Time to get an android device...(Currently Experia X1 User)

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about this, now I'm really split between a Droid and a Palm Pre...

Jourdy288 said:
I heard about this, now I'm really split between a Droid and a Palm Pre...

Well, if you go with an Android phone check out the HTC Evo 4G or the Nexus One. The new Droid Incredible looks good to but they got rid of the physical keyboard. All three have the 1ghz Snapdragon processor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back