Release DraStic Nintendo DS emulator

asimov-solensan

Very Active Member
Yep. Yesterday tested latest version from their web and still not playable, I hope it gets better with time.

Lucky you! DS emulation is the only thing I miss on the WIN.

DrasticNerd

Long time lurker, Forum newbie
Yep. Yesterday tested latest version from their web and still not playable, I hope it gets better with time.

Lucky you! DS emulation is the only thing I miss on the WIN.
Out of curiosity, does it make any difference what type of game you are testing? I ask because I remember when DraStic first released, 3d games were unplayable but 2d titles such as Professor Layton and Advance Wars ran well.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Hmm, I don't recall that. I remember playing MarioKart DS out as one of the first games I tried, and it already ran that pretty much perfectly from the get go. Unless you're talking about the android version, since I have no experience of that code drop.

asimov-solensan

Very Active Member
Out of curiosity, does it make any difference what type of game you are testing? I ask because I remember when DraStic first released, 3d games were unplayable but 2d titles such as Professor Layton and Advance Wars ran well.
Can't remember. I'm pretty sure I tested several games but not sure which ones. Sadly mi Win is dead and can't test anything else.