Future DraStic Android port: help needed

Hey Exophase/Therysin, I am down to beta test this on the new Nexus 7, as well first Galaxy Note (i717). If you're only referring to people lucky enough to be beta testing this bad boy already, then nevermind. I was lurking before and I just registered to say I'm willing to help if there isn't anyone else testing it on the new Nexus yet. Otherwise, I can just wait here impatiently with everyone else :) .
I'm sure it's starting to get annoying to Exo if every day at least one person has to make their first post on this website asking to beta test. If you were "lurking" yesterday you should have found out that everyone else (myself included) who did this does NOT get to beta test.
We're all waiting bro, so you'll just have to join the line  :p

I'm pretty sure G has all the beta testers he needs, and yeah, this is probably getting annoying for the guy. 

@seannyM HA, my first post wasn't about beta testing(I emailed the guy before even registering LOL) . I never even knew this forum existed xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@seannyM I was responding to Therysin's specific request for a Nexus 7 beta tester (Can any beta testers please use a nexus 4 and nexus 7 fhd? Thank you.); I wouldn't have posted otherwise, and sorry if I misunderstood the question. Just wanted to help.

Obviously everyone is excited for this; I was just offering to help and I understand that it takes as long as it takes. Didn't realize that wasn't clear with my first post. Not trying to cause any stress here :)

@seannyM I was responding to Therysin's specific request for a Nexus 7 beta tester (Can any beta testers please use a nexus 4 and nexus 7 fhd? Thank you.); I wouldn't have posted otherwise, and sorry if I misunderstood the question. Just wanted to help.

Obviously everyone is excited for this; I was just offering to help and I understand that it takes as long as it takes. Didn't realize that wasn't clear with my first post. Not trying to cause any stress here :) .
Exophase has a nexus 4 :p And he said “My Nexus 4 works fine ” in #322 of this topic.

Obviously everyone is excited for this; I was just offering to help and I understand that it takes as long as it takes. Didn't realize that wasn't clear with my first post. Not trying to cause any stress here :) .
Exophase has a nexus 4 :p And he said “My Nexus 4 works fine ” in #322 of this topic.
Well, Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 are made by different manufacturers (LG and Asus), so they're not exactly equivalent and I figured he'd might want both bases covered, I dunno. And the new Nexus 7 came out less than two weeks ago, so I assumed maybe those were in shorter supply around here for beta testing and that no one had offered that specific device yet.

Anyways, that was my thinking. Best of luck with the emulator, guys; I know I'll be buying it on day one :) .

I appreciate all the volunteering for beta testing but we're really covered right now. There's no way we'd be able to test every potentially compatible Android device and trying to do so isn't our goal.

I can understand that you probably have enough testers but I have some lower power devices (motorola droid, xperia play) as well as an S2, Nexus 7 2012, Nexus 7 FHD 2013, and a galaxy tab 10.1

I have done a lot of testing with mupen64plus ae if that counts for anything.

omg just shup and take my money xD

Well, love the screen resizing feature, really, love everything about this emu, looks so complete

Can't wait anymore. The last video show such a fantastic project you've done.

The last video has vanished my doubts about the 8 dollars price. I want to buy this now :D

Seeing that Exophase has published an update for Pandora and that it has been weeks since he said that the android port was weeks away, i wonder how far this is ...

Be patient brothers, good things come to those who wait. <---- I wish this would apply here, but I'm still too excited for a release :/ 

Hey Exophase, I was wondering if I could test out the emulator. I have a Pantech Burst, only a few emulators are completely compatible with my phone. It runs on 1.5Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Scorpion processor. I would like to test your emulator.

I hope you consider, thanks in advance.

Hey Exophase, I was wondering if I could test out the emulator. I have a Pantech Burst, only a few emulators are completely compatible with my phone. It runs on 1.5Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Scorpion processor. I would like to test your emulator.

I hope you consider, thanks in advance.
waw your first post , ^^

sorry you need to wait until release.

Back