Future DraStic Android port: help needed

Anyone try an evo 3d yet? I know its an older phone but I havent upgraded yet due to no other decent 3d capable phones.

Trich said:
I'm praying it's released before August 9th, the day my A level results are coming out :/

Looking forward to it G.
Hope you did well! And my hype for this is through the roof, but I'm restraining myself and being as patient as possible.
Thank you :)

It's just that after August 9th it'll be college preparations, so there goes all my free time XD. Oh well, patience is a virtue, but I still can't wait T-T

Again, thanks for the well wishes :)

I'm praying it's released before August 9th, the day my A level results are coming out :/

Looking forward to it G.
Good luck, dude.:)Hope you can get a satisfying result.

Do something other is a good method to alleviate the pain of waiting.(I'm on my way to practice in hospital now .XD)

Looking forward to it G.
Good luck, dude.:)Hope you can get a satisfying result.

Do something other is a good method to alleviate the pain of waiting.(I'm on my way to practice in hospital now .XD)

Thanks bro :)

You're doing medicine? I'm doing physics and stuff, so engineering for me XD. I guess I could practice blowing up natural gas plants for now lol.

Sigh. I think I'm too excited for this release xD. I find myself checking back here too often. 
Oh god, I check back here like 10 times a day. When it's finally released I'll have like a party or something, because I am VERY overexcited. :)

I guess we'll have to play the waiting game :(

I wouldn't mind paying for a beta on google play and getting updates as they come though, but I think its almost out of beta already.  

Yeah. Seeing how far along this project is, I'd totally pay $8 now to get whatever Exophase and Lordus have, even if it isn't quite complete. Depending on when it comes out I might have to download it on shit-tier hotel internet. But it's Exo's project, and it's his decision.

Yeah. Seeing how far along this project is, I'd totally pay $8 now to get whatever Exophase and Lordus have, even if it isn't quite complete. Depending on when it comes out I might have to download it on shit-tier hotel internet. But it's Exo's project, and it's his decision.
And I respect that, I was just saying xD. Hopefully I'll get to waste some time with it before results :/. Oh well, back to tribes ascend for a few hours. (anyone on steam add me if you want, ID: Therysin)

Hey Exophase/Therysin, I am down to beta test this on the new Nexus 7, as well first Galaxy Note (i717). If you're only referring to people lucky enough to be beta testing this bad boy already, then nevermind. I was lurking before and I just registered to say I'm willing to help if there isn't anyone else testing it on the new Nexus yet. Otherwise, I can just wait here impatiently with everyone else :) .

Hey Exophase/Therysin, I am down to beta test this on the new Nexus 7, as well first Galaxy Note (i717). If you're only referring to people lucky enough to be beta testing this bad boy already, then nevermind. I was lurking before and I just registered to say I'm willing to help if there isn't anyone else testing it on the new Nexus yet. Otherwise, I can just wait here impatiently with everyone else :) .
I'm sure it's starting to get annoying to Exo if every day at least one person has to make their first post on this website asking to beta test. If you were "lurking" yesterday you should have found out that everyone else (myself included) who did this does NOT get to beta test.

Back