free PC games (steam)

Well I didn't have as many of those Enix games as I thought.  But there was a weekly bundle too.
Please let me know which games you'd like:

238010.jpg

259600.jpg

266330.jpg

290320.jpg

212110.jpg

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- Finding Teddy
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter
- Project Temporality

- Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory

I guess Deus Ex is going to be the first to go!

Full list of available games: http://sam.nipl.net/free-games.html

- Surely someone wants BIT.TRIP Runner and BIT.TRIP Beat, they are really excellent games.  If you don't have them already, and you have any kind of affection for retro-style games, you should take these brillant games off my hands and play them until your eyes bleed!

- Jolly Rover is a funny point-and-click adventure in the style of monkey island, made in Australia. I think you can have good fun with it if you like point-and-click puzzling adventures.

- Incredipede is a good puzzle game from the maker of the extremely popular free game Fantastic Contraption.  Do try that Fantastic Contraption game, it is excellent.  In Incredipede, you can build your own creatures from bones and muscles, and control them to solve puzzles.  I think I prefer Fantastic Contraption, but Incredipede is also a good game and kids will have fun with it too.

- Beat buddy reminds me a bit of Aquaria, an underwater rhythm game. It's stylish, not too hard, and fun for the kids.

- A virus named tom, is a puzzle game where you move around on a grid, a bit like "crazy plumber" or what's it called.  I didn't get into it much, but it can be a fun challenge once you get past the easy levels.

- Jack Lumber... well you get to chop up bits of trees.  I think it might be similar to fruit ninja.  I love their other game snuggle truck, but this didn't do much for me.  If you hate trees like the protagonist - go for it.  It's quite funny in places.

- I have not tried Puzzle Kingdoms, Afterfall Insanity, or Zack Zero yet.  Zack Zero looks pretty good, described as a cross between "Trine" and "Mega Man".  These games have somewhat mixed or "medium" reviews on Steam and/or metacritic.  Give them a try if you think they might be of interest.

My list of games links to the steam store pages, just click "store", and be sure to install the "enhanced steam" plugin on chrome.

If you Pandorians and Pyramaniacs don't cleap up all my spare games, I might flog them elsewhere, and you'll miss out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, my eyes could always bleed a bit more.  I'll take BIT. TRIP Runner and Zack Zero.

Soon blood shall be running down my face like glorious tears of joy!

-Glyph Reader

There are 2 I am looking at.  I am trying to confirm that I can use wine.  A different version of one of them was confirmed to work...

I would like to make a tentative claim on Afterfall Insanity before it goes away.  I will try to confirm this soon, since I know it has been sitting there for a little while.

I would like to make a tentative claim on Afterfall Insanity before it goes away.  I will try to confirm this soon, since I know it has been sitting there for a little while.
ok, they were giving this game away for free a little while ago.

ok, they were giving this game away for free a little while ago.
I am guessing this was back around May, and I am guessing it was the Extended Edition that you are offering.  Has anyone who picked it up tested this with wine?

So with this weeks Plug In Digital bundle, alongside my steam keys it seems I've also got some DRM-Free direct downloads for a couple of the titles.

I only play via Steam on my PC now, so if anyone want the DRM-Free links, I've these:

Ethan: Meteor Hunter [Windows]

Finding Teddy [Windows | Mac OSX | Linux]

Back