free PC games (steam)

well I'm at work right now, but my computer should be logged into steam at home

@DREDD         Ooo if Bit.Trip runner 2 is still available,  I would be most appreciative (have nearly finished the first one)

CJ,

Last edited by a moderator:
free to a good home:

Echo of the Wilds

305780.jpg

http://sam.nipl.net/free-games.html

Really Big Sky looks nice and fast (I have to stop asking for games... I'll stop when I want... yeah I'll stop soon, may be... ok, not now).

Really Big Sky looks nice and fast (I have to stop asking for games... I'll stop when I want... yeah I'll stop soon, may be... ok, not now).
no problem I want to get rid of them there's no point having duplicate copies of games

Just to clarify that, you can all have as many games as you like until I run out (and I suppose there will be more later), don't be shy, I want to get rid of them.

Just to clarify that, you can all have as many games as you like until I run out (and I suppose there will be more later), don't be shy, I want to get rid of them.
Well then, I'll take Fancy Skulls and Echo of the Wilds, please. 

I hope I was not-shy enough.  ;)

-Glyph Reader

yeah I don't think it runs very well in wine, sorry to say.  That's going to prevent me using it too.

I've been playing Elite: Dangerous beta.  I'm sorry to say I don't have any free copies!

Oh no, I'm off-topic better kick myself from the thread.

I'll probably buy the current "Square Enix" humble bundle some time soon.

I already have many of the games including most of the 3rd tier games, so stay tuned.

Back