free PC games (steam)

I have some more spare games, let me know if you want one:

- LUFTRAUSERS

- Little Inferno

- Super Hexagon

- Natural Selection 2

- Hotline Miami

Last edited by a moderator:
LUFTRAUSERS looks good fun, is it gamepad support?

I know in my Steam client it shows me which games support gamepad in full or part, but when I look at the website without being logged in I couldn't see...

If it is, I wouldn't say no :)

I have some more spare games, let me know if you want one:

- LUFTRAUSERS

- Little Inferno

- Super Hexagon

- Natural Selection 2

- Hotline Miami
 Hotline Miami, super hexagon and little inferno plz

greatings do you still have binding of isaac and duke nukem megaton edition avaiable?  if so I would give it a good  home lol

Yes please.

Looks awesome

I really like the look of that Syder Arcade shooter.

How can I get you some games in return - Just buy duplicates in humble bundle deals?

hey eki, sorry LUFTRAUSERS has gone already.

How can I get you some games in return - Just buy duplicates in humble bundle deals?
I tend to get all the humble bundle deals, so that won't work!

Anyway, there's no need to give me any games in return.

Luftrausers if still available :)
I still have lots of spare games though, all from humble bundles / humble sales, and most of them are really good. They are all listed in the first post in this thread.

Ok, I've just checked out little YT clips of all these games, as most of them I've never played before... some really great looking games in that list, a couple of puzzlers are appealing to me.

I'd love any of these :)

Jamestown

Natural Selection 2  ....Shame, this looks awesome but doesn't look like it supports gamepads, and doesn't look a simple game to play, I'd suck at this with just a k/board and mouse :)

Crayon Physics Deluxe ...Likewise, no mention on gamepad support, so probably find a better home with someone else

EDGE

A Valley Without wind

Nightsky 

Hotline Miami

They all look very good games, I'm just going to check if they all accept gamepads on Steam

A Valley Without wind
I decided to do something nice, and bought this for you on Gamersgate, only to find out it's not a steam key at all!

But PM me your e-mail address I'll send it on. I really like the game, and it works decently with a gamepad.

A Valley Without wind
I decided to do something nice, and bought this for you on Gamersgate, only to find out it's not a steam key at all!

But PM me your e-mail address I'll send it on. I really like the game, and it works decently with a gamepad.
Wow, very decent of you IceBurn, thanks.

I just had another Steam Key to try with and that time it was successful, so I've just got it queued in my downloads now.

Appreciate your kind gesture though, perhaps someone else will like to make good use of that copy of it?

I'm going to give it a play tonight when I get home, it does look very good

Wow, very decent of you IceBurn, thanks.

I just had another Steam Key to try with and that time it was successful, so I've just got it queued in my downloads now.

Appreciate your kind gesture though, perhaps someone else will like to make good use of that copy of it?

I'm going to give it a play tonight when I get home, it does look very good
No problem, if anybody wants it, it's theirs.

two more spare steam keys:

- Legend of Dungeon

- Tower of Guns

I'm "working" on an HTML Steam library...

- instant search

- the image shows a search for: "playing indie -linux", i.e. games I've marked "playing", in the "indie" genre which don't run natively on steam for "linux".

- launch games by steam:// URLs

- launch windows games in wine by steamwine:// URLs

- works fast enough to show and search over all steam games (in chrome)

- after 1 day, it's already better than the steam client library in my opinion!

The data side of it is kludged together with shell scripts at the moment.

games.jpg

Could I please have Bit Trip Runner 2? It actually is a pretty large on content. Also it may be a good challenge, even if it does repeat itself. I played the first bit trip runner for Wii and it was pretty awesome.

Back