free PC games (steam)

Yeah I did see the reviews, didn't look too promising eh.

I'm going to get Strider tonight, now I have a few quid available, but I really can't play using k/boards, so I have to get my old XBOX360 pad working, which I think I need an adapter to get working, so going to try reach Maplin tonight before it closes and get me one of those... hopefully get it working by some point tonight :)

Good thinking sswam. I just bought fez though... could I have Gish if it's still available?

Here's a few keys I have:

Tobe's Vertical Adventure

Nuclear Dawn

Pacific Storm

RIP Trilogy

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

SpaceChem

Legendary

NightSky

Waking Mars

Anomaly Warzone Earth

Dead Space

Bioshock

A.R.E.S.

Sanctum

Dear Esther

Also if anybody wants Desura keys I have:

Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead

Lucius and Alien Shooter 2: Conscription pack

Paranautical Activity

Fairy Bloom Freesia

Chester

Survivor Squad

Battlepaths
Please can I have Paranautical Activity. Thank you in advance.

Please email me if you respond and I don't relise

Justin.Whitaker6@gmail.com

or Justin.Whitaker6@outlook.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I went over all my Steam purchases and it turns out I do have some extra keys.

Nuclear Dawn

Air Buccaneers

Chaser

Zeno Clash

Painkiller Overdose

Painkiller Black Ed.

Kings Bounty: The Legend

Really Big Sky

SpaceChem

Pid

I also have an extra copy of Pid but I wrote the damn key on some scrap paper and now I can't find it. If and when I do I'll update the list.

Hey Pritchy could you throw me the copy of Burnout Paradise? I'm not too big into racing games but that series is just fun to play imo.
please may i have nuclear dawn and real big sky please

here's a couple more games, let me know if you want

- Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

- Shadow Warrior Classic Redux

Sorry, but if someone that didn't just sign up to ask for free games wants any of my codes just ask. I mean two posts and they're both to ask for games.... really? Not cool dude!

Anyway, I added a few more games to my original post for actual community members.

Space Pirates and Zombies

Painkiller Redemption

Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Hey, could I please have Machinarium and Swords & Soldiers HD if they're still available.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Would love Antichamber. Not bought anything in a while, if I do i'll be sure to offer up some keys :)

Edit: 

Still have a copy of The Ship available, as well as these games for Origin:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2 Max Edition

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

Populous

I also think I have an Origin copy of Command And Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising, if anyone wants. Was going to play it myself but don't think I'll ever get around to it.
ill have crysis 2 and Medal Of Honour

Would love Antichamber. Not bought anything in a while, if I do i'll be sure to offer up some keys :)

Edit: 

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2 Max Edition

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

Populous

I also think I have an Origin copy of Command And Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising, if anyone wants. Was going to play it myself but don't think I'll ever get around to it.
If you still have Mirrors Edge and C & C I'd be interested in them. Thanks Pritchy

Edit: 

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2 Max Edition

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

Populous

If you still have Mirrors Edge and C & C I'd be interested in them. Thanks Pritchy

Would love Antichamber. Not bought anything in a while, if I do i'll be sure to offer up some keys  :)

Edit: 

Still have a copy of The Ship available, as well as these games for Origin:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise

Crysis 2 Max Edition

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

Populous

ill have crysis 2 and Medal Of Honour

Sent, enjoy :)

Back