free PC games (steam)

I would like Skulls of the Shogun  .Also if someone need  broken sword 2  ,post if you would like to play it ? :)

Ah crap i forgot i changed my steam account name to my normal name. DarkoKavinsky (to help avoid confusion with a person who was trying to send me a game last year) ... Umm crap... If you sent it to the furetti account.. Umm bollocks.  :unsure:   :wacko:

However upon looking at the update screen! You have the cat lady! I've always wanted to play that artistic game.. and to the moon looks fun too. (Think we're starting to see a trend here.. I'm going to become this threads stray cat aren't I? :lol:  Also i've always wanted to try a fighting game.. Vanguard looks good too... I like anime stuff  :huh:  I'm a bit weird  ^_^  )

Last edited by a moderator:
If you sent it to the furetti account.. Umm bollocks.
I sent you a link in PM, you can redeem the game it to any account you like using that link.

You have the cat lady!

and to the moon looks fun too.

Vanguard looks good too...
I will send you those games in PM also.
Thank you I got them.. got the games on my account!  :D  Thanx, you guys rock  :wub:

added:

• Frozen Synapse
  • FieldRunners
How could you resist these ten lovely games and a movie?

http://sam.nipl.net/free-games.htm

free-games.jpg

Frozen Synapse! Hmm that's a good one.. its tempting..

Just looked at Lume.. the art style got me..and it looks cute. I'll glady give it a good home! That and frozen synapse.  :lol:   

Sniper Elite V2 is free for 24hours, be sure to grab it before it goes back to it's regular price... and yes it's free to get during the next 24hours, not free to play during the next 24 hours, you register it to your account and you "own" it forever...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/

Was just coming to post this news :)

Nice deal eh, just d/l it now, looks decent

I saw Frozen Synapse, and I am now extremely tempted to ask for it.  I honestly don't know what else to say. 

-Glyph Reader

So two people are "tempted" with Frozen Synapse.

I'm "tempted" to give it to you, but I won't until one of you actually asks for it!

I'd accept Rochard, just looked at a video of it and it does look fun, reminds me of a game I had on PS3 which I forget name of

So two people are "tempted" with Frozen Synapse.

I'm "tempted" to give it to you, but I won't until one of you actually asks for it!
I'll have Frozen Synapse! Thanks!

(no, just kidding. Give it to one of those too-timid-to-ask people. They should ask for it, it's pretty good, I have it myself)

Well, I guess I am too late to ask now... \ - _ - /  If it isn't, I would like to request Frozen Synapse. 

-Glyph Reader. 

:unsure:  I asked about lume and forzen synapse yesterday...  :blink:  I'll gladly take lume...  :(  guess IM issed out on frozen synapse.. damnit. :mellow:

:unsure:  I asked about lume and forzen synapse yesterday...  :blink:  I'll gladly take lume...  :(  guess IM issed out on frozen synapse.. damnit. :mellow:
 I'll give them to you sorry I think I misread your post the other day.

Well, I guess I am too late to ask now... \ - _ - /  If it isn't, I would like to request Frozen Synapse.
Sorry

Some more games:

• Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • Spirits
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Galaxy on Fire 2™ Full HD
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
  • ArcaniA
  • Risen
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle
http://sam.nipl.net/free-games.html

OH Giana sisters! Yes thats another one I had on my list!  :wub:

Also spirits looks cute. and works on linux! Do want.  :D

PS: If anybody else really wants a game that I jump on please say so! (feel a bit guilty about frozen synapse  :unsure: )

Back