free PC games (steam)

Ideally you'd get the upgrade to 2.2 for free like everyone who bought it through Steam, humble bundle or whatever. I know a guy who could hook you up with the DRM-free update... :p
Thanks again for your help. I will definitely look into this.

If there's a "Tiny & Big" left around I'll happily take it :) thanks

...also to have "Mortal Kombat Kollection" could be cool :D thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sure, I'd like a copy of VVVVV

and also Serious Sam 3: BFE

and Temporality

and maybe Anomaly 2 if it's not too much...
Sure, that's fine.

If someone gave you the whole steam library for free that would not be "too much" considering your contribution to Open Pandora community. (not that I can do that lol).

I'm happy to give anyone as many of the games as you'd like, anyway, if I have them. Just let me know.

If there's a "Tiny & Big" left around I'll happily take it :) thanks

...also to have "Mortal Kombat Kollection" could be cool :D thanks again
Sorry I don't have another Tiny & Big at the moment, I'll let you know if I find one.

Do have mortal kombat collection, will PM you.

I still have one spare copy of VVVVVV for Steam, it's a really excellent game so if you think you'd like it, please take me up on the offer!

also just added three more games:

- Oknytt, The Path, Finding Teddy (2 copies available now!).  Let me know if you want any of the games.

VVVVVV and the door ways appeal to me! ( need to remember to keep looking at this thread. You keep on pulling out some great games, also I'll take finding teddy.. it looks cute.

Games I want:
VVVVVV

Doorways

Finding Teddy.

Thank you :)

I have noticed that no one has taken Civilization III.  May I have that, please?  I have always wanted to try one of the Civilization games. 

-Glyph Reader

Cool, humble bundle is doing GOG activation now   :)  (at least, for 1 game in the latest weekly sale)

Afterfall! the path and Sang-froid I'll glady take! :D

Back