Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now just make every announcement in a video one that you're opening an box.

Last edited:
Yey everyone send boxes to ED so that we have moar news ! XD
What do you mean by "l won't get my Pyra faster this way"? Nah it's all in your head.
Wut ? Who am I talking to? I guess "my other me's" is not the best answer if I don't want to go back "there", right...?

i think i had a dream a couple nights ago that the pyra cases were crushed (again) in the last shipment. glad to hear that's not the case.

we've been waiting this long, might as well wait another day or two :)

To see how the colors and issues have worked out, you need to do a video anyway as the look of the case depends heavily how the light falls onto it - so pictures won't work that well.

Yeah take your time, you should even just pause everything and take a rest from the Pyra project for another year or two.

Yeah take your time, you should even just pause everything and take a rest from the Pyra project for another year or two.

You can't imagine how much I wished I could do that... thanks to having to deal with so many issues by companies, it's no real fun anymore.
Getting it out is what we need to do, so it'll finally be as fun as the Pandora was :)

Well, I dint cancel my pre-order,I still have faith in the project, even after all the bullshit.
looking forward to the news update.

So your desire for the projects success still outweighs your annoyance at the delays. Might want to consider that fact when you're writing up these scathing critiques.
My critiques, are always on point. And you my friend, may want to consider to put off the rainbow glasses, you know... it is good to have reality check from time to time.

My critiques, are always on point. And you my friend, may want to consider to put off the rainbow glasses, you know... it is good to have reality check from time to time.
You’re either having a bad day, or don’t understand the amount of energy and effort goes into a project like this. It’s amazing what ED has been managing to pull off almost on his own with volunteers as engineers. This is a big project. If you think it is taking too long and want it to speed up, see what you can do to help. Otherwise, complaints and agressive comments don’t help, they just disrespect ED and the immense amount of work he’s put into this project for your benefit.

Last edited:
You’re either having a bad day, or don’t understand the amount of energy and effort goes into a project like this. It’s amazing what ED has been managing to pull off almost on his own with volunteers as engineers. This is a big project. If you think it is taking too long and want it to speed up, see what you can do to help. Otherwise, complaints and agressive comments don’t help, they just disrespect ED and the immense amount of work he’s put into this project for your benefit.

You can understand the time and energy but also see tons of needless delays and what seems to be back burnering coupled with delays due to scope creep.

I have posted some stuff to that effect in the past.

It has been a long time, it will never be perfect but it needs to get out. So delays to tweak or adjust...at 4? years in just don't fly well. (Havent watched the video but I'm guessing more delays)

Last edited:
Just shut your pihole.
Your _critiques_ are just an annoying repeating of the obvious known.
Its wasting everyones time and, even worse, spoils the fun for those who do actual work.
How the fuck are people supposed to enjoy their hobby if you keep nagging that everything is bullshit?

Key back to the orginal issue: Yes pictures are better, i dislike videos too. No need to call a fictional charakter to express that opinion.
Others may like it different, want a livestream or something. And none of that matters since none of us has any right to demand to decide how ED wants to do his _voluntary_ work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back