Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the Pyra comes with a fold out electric toothbrush but if it did i'd sink my teeth into it. What other silly device could the pyra theoretically come with? Micro coffee maker... magnets... ?

It might be handy if the Pyra came with a laser pointer to keep the cats happy (to keep the cats happy), and optical distance sensors to help me avoid obstacles while using it on the go.

Don't think the Pyra comes with a fold out electric toothbrush but if it did i'd sink my teeth into it. What other silly device could the pyra theoretically come with? Micro coffee maker... magnets... ?

Ok this is going to sound a bit silly but I seem to keep wanting tech that's sounds perfectly reasonably until you try to buy it, then turns out to be rare/impossible. Currently the thing I'd most love the pyra to have (I know it doesn't have one) is a HDMI in port. I've been looking for a small (7") battery powered screen that will take HDMI. I though there would be loads of these but the only ones I can find are for cameras and are therefore quite expensive, everything else is either too big or not battery powered (often usb).

The Pyra isnt Waterproof, because its made to be modular and user accesable, so they cant sealed the Pyra..
Also its not like a Iphone, where you can just glue everything together, there are lots of moving parts (like the Keyboard)..
Also the new Case Revision will have some Vent Holes..

But the good thing is that you can install a Wrist Wrapp to secure your Pyra whyle working..

Soap, toothpaste and other irrelevancies are now here:
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/hi-gene.83767/

Aww - it has become a great tradition to thoroughly derail news threads when the new news that the new had any relevancy to had grown so old that the new news was old news and the old news became derailed through circular and loosely, tenuously even, free-associated connections to obscure and potentially controversial information of who's irrelevance to the new news can be without a doubt horse exhaust..

I'm sure there's an answer somewhere, and I know it will be missing the latest changes to the case, but does anyone know if there are STL files(s) available for parts of the Pyra? I'm keen to see if I might be able to print something of or relating to the Pyra.

Be nice to do something constructive while I wait.

To combine both Topics together: The Pyra isnt Waterproof, so if you make your Hygienics i would suggest to not use it in Bathtube or under the Shower,
But if you want it to use at work, use a Wrist Wrap or a Waterproof Bag..

I played rather a lot of Oolite and other Ptitseb productions in the bath. Just hold it out of the water, and providing your bath isn't too steamy it'll work out.

Also, now I'm wondering what exactly a bathtube could be other than a typo. I'm imaging some kind of pneumatic tube system combined with lots of water that's big enough for people to fit in, but then I start seeing more problems with it than promises.

A bath , a something you can fill whit water to take a bath
I don’t know how to pronounce it as I’m usually only take shower:
It’s to hot for me in the bath, and I get bored pretty easy, that’s also the reason I have to listen to music via a Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker which I take whit me in the Shower..
I also wear my Apple Watch whyle I shower to show me how much time I have , and which Music I heard..

Whit the Kindle Oasis which is Waterproof I could continue to read my book, but it’s still to warm

@matzesu One could prepare one's bath oneself. This approach gives one a quite high level of control over the bath's temperature. ;)
(Man koennte sein Bad selbst einlassen. Diese Herangehensweise gibt einem einen recht hohen Grad an Kontrolle ueber des Bades Temperatur.)

Dit it but if I control the temperature on a level that’s ok, it’s gets pretty fast too cold...
I don’t want to bath, I more happy whit the Shower,..

A bath , a something you can fill whit water to take a bath
I don’t know how to pronounce it as I’m usually only take shower:
I assume you meant bathtub, the receptacle you take a bath in. But the typo tickled my funny bone, so I can only beg your apology if I offended.

Waterproof devices are useful for the shower, because if you have them where they can be adjusted, they'll get splashed with water regularly. But in a bath you have more control over the water, so you can lay back and relax and shoot some damned kraits while you're at it.

I myself wouldn't put my Pyra at risk taking it with me bathing. Too much effort will've gone into it, which then (understandably) will've been relayed to my bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back