Dynarec Completed For Psx4all Project.

Tried to run Dead or Alive, the game says there is no Dead or Alive save data present, press any button. None of the buttons seem to do anything, however, I could get back to the menu... Same with FF9, pressing buttons does nothing to skip the opening movie.

DoA should work, I'll test my copy later, as for Final Fantasy IX, no, you can't skip the intro video :) ( but I think that it's meant to be like that isn't it ? ) . :) ... FF IX works quite well and all controls work in-game.

Well, none of the games that have started have responded to any button presses, FF9, DOA and Grandia. FF9 finished it's intro, and the familiar Continue/New Game appeared. Nothing seems to be doing anything... And the isos work fine in pSX.

Jarska333 posted on Aug 29 2006 at 04:25 PM said:
Well, none of the games that have started have responded to any button presses, FF9, DOA and Grandia. FF9 finished it's intro, and the familiar Continue/New Game appeared. Nothing seems to be doing anything... And the isos work fine in pSX.

reiboul posted on Aug 29 2006 at 03:45 PM said:
Dead or Alive worked for me at with the latest PSX4GP2X ;)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&am...st&p=442563

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's very strange, but the control issue was fixed in the latest 3c, it was failing in the previous version... Are you 100% sure that you are using it?. :)

* Make sure that you are actually using 3c, it's on page 21 of this topic.

hackgrid posted on Aug 29 2006 at 04:36 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Aug 29 2006 at 04:25 PM said:

reiboul posted on Aug 29 2006 at 03:45 PM said:
Dead or Alive worked for me at with the latest PSX4GP2X ;)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&am...st&p=442563

that was the one i meant

Damn, there should be some notification... *grumble*

I'd imagine they work, then, as those seem to be exactly the problems that were fixed.

Stealth-releases... Humph. :p

Jarska333 posted on Aug 29 2006 at 07:31 PM said:
Damn, there should be some notification... *grumble*

I'd imagine they work, then, as those seem to be exactly the problems that were fixed.

Stealth-releases... Humph. :p

ppl who do not want to read ~30 pages... Humph. :p

more games tested on my mk1 ..

ultima underworld .img works great
Res evil survivor .img works great
legend of mana .img works great

obviously speed is an issue, but no artifacts or other major problems.

Hey, Una-i! How´s it going with the gpu? How about some news? It´s been three days since the latest psx news. Not as if that would be a long time, but anyway. Got any news?? :rolleyes: ;)

mtracy posted on Aug 30 2006 at 08:53 AM said:
Hey, Una-i! How´s it going with the gpu? How about some news? It´s been three days since the latest psx news. Not as if that would be a long time, but anyway. Got any news?? :rolleyes: ;)

Una is very busy with coding the thing instead of reading/replying on the forum IMO. :)

Back