Release DosBox EX - Ultimate

That looks nice. Don't forget that you can also map the nubs.

I have installed c&c but i cannot scroll in the game (i have no mouse) so i 'am stuck in the games first screen :(

@Mcobit , do you have any exaple mapper.txt config with nubs mapped? 

-----------

Edit: New version in repo 

What's new:

- Creating custom maper for a game directly from DosBox EX using handy virtual keyboards [DOS and OP] (check screenshot)

- Various Fixes

43.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get to a computer I will have a look. The dosbox pnds I did for ED have the left nub mapped to different things.

Mcobit did you find anything on your pc. Im interested in this. Chrs

Btw. I've made few more tests with more demanding games and i must admit that almost all 3D games that ive tested works very good or good on dxbx ex.

Fx fighter

Fade to black

Slipstream 5000

Sento

Legend of Seventh palladin (unreleased beta)

Witchaven

Hioctane

Magic carpet

Mass destruction

Dark forces

Chaos control (yesss :) )

And many more..

oh,m well screamer was designed to run with full detalis on Pentium 90 [for minimum -> 486 DX 100 needed]. Our dosbox is running games with 486 DX 33 accuracy. Dont forget that..

Hi and thank I'm really interested in this emulator!

but Is the mouse, i mean a real one (USB), supported? I've tried using the free edition but with no luck...

any ideas?

Tried the new GUI, it has improved a lot. Thanks!

Sorry to ask this again, but... did anyone find out how to set aspect ratio to 4:3?

theres now way to set it to 4:3 because i used in this version modified sdl by notaz. The only options are stretch dosbox screen to fullscreen or widescreen

@skin-nl did you tried to disable mouse?
Do you mean in super zaxxon it self?

I should give it a try tonight
nope..

in dosbox ex gui, when you choose exe file theres option on the right to disable mouse. Check it..

Back