Release DosBox EX - Ultimate

Amazing job CB! Just tried the nubs version, and now point & click games are very pleasant to play! I noticed that in the nubs version, the screen was smaller, compared to the stylus version (in Dark Seed for example). Is it a technical constraint, or something that can be fixed?

Thank you for your great work!

yes, its technical const. It will stay in this way, for now. There are used 2 different SDL versions that do different things. 

When i start command & conquer it said unable to detect your mouse driver and then he stops and goes to the root

It works :D  Thanks!!!

One thing : How can i change the iso file (01 & 02.iso) left and right trigger + i in game doesn't work in c&c

Great ! It's now almost perfect :)

Tried with EOB 1, i have an issue when I do LEFT or UP on the right nub, the mouse pointer moves a few pixels up or down, it should not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ! It's now almost perfect :)

Tried with EOB 1, i have an issue when I do LEFT or UP on the right nub, the mouse pointer moves a few pixels up or down, it should not.
Noticed that too. I think that if this is fixed, and the Notaz' SDL library allows having fullscreen at the same time, this DosBox version will be just perfect! :)

My touchscreen isn't accurate enough to use for games, so that's why I hope to use a usb mouse.  :)

I prefer to think of my pandora as a pocket-sized netbook anyway.

One thing : How can i change the iso file (01 & 02.iso) left and right trigger + i in game doesn't work in c&c.

EOB 1 / 2 / 3 is perfectly playable on touchscreen version, guys..
I personnally didn't refer to EOB, but more to point & click games, where nubs are great to scan the screens for items to interact with. That's where I noticed this jump of the mouse cursor, when you left click for example. I'm not complaining though, just giving feedback. ;)

I agree, for EOB I'd certainly pick the stylus version for faster movement.

One thing : How can i change the iso file (01 & 02.iso) left and right trigger + i in game doesn't work in c&c.
this key combination should work, if not i'll investigate that in next week [i dont have any game with more than one cd to test]

EOB 1 / 2 / 3 is perfectly playable on touchscreen version, guys..
I personnally didn't refer to EOB, but more to point & click games, where nubs are great to scan the screens for items to interact with. That's where I noticed this jump of the mouse cursor, when you left click for example. I'm not complaining though, just giving feedback. ;)

I agree, for EOB I'd certainly pick the stylus version for faster movement.
if i take my time and rip notaz SDL libs from newest superzaxxon, i'll try to mess around with options provided by mcobit. This might solve the problem with nubs and jumping cursor in some games

if i take my time and rip notaz SDL libs from newest superzaxxon, i'll try to mess around with options provided by mcobit. This might solve the problem with nubs and jumping cursor in some games
Thanks this is much appreciated :)

Sent you a PM.

Back