Release DosBox EX - Ultimate

let me check.. i have Mechwarriror 2 currently on my sd card.   :D

btw. MechWarrior 1 works perfectly..

btw v2. Any previous donators [not releated with DXBX EX] will get DosBox Donators Edition for free.. just give me PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked:

MechWarrior 2 with DosBox EX on standard clocked OP [800Mhz] isnt fullspeed but it's completely playable with really acceptable speed. 

And works perfectly with touchscreen..

Just wanting to say, this is fantastic! Should have installed it much earlier, having been satisfied with old-school DOS-typing before ;)

Hello i have a question (a little bit offtopic ;)  )

How do i get the audio tracks of blood working? I tryed Clonecd with Imgburn,PowerIso,Iso Creator but when i load blood the cd is present but cannot find the audio files at the startup.

(I have the original cd)

You should have bin+cue instead of iso [with audiotracks info in cue file]. Automounting these will be included in next week in dosbox ex. 

btw. you can try older version of DB EX [v10] as it should detect 01.cue + 01.bin with no problem, and automount image

You should have bin+cue instead of iso [with audiotracks info in cue file]. Automounting these will be included in next week in dosbox ex. 

btw. you can try older version of DB EX [v10] as it should detect 01.cue + 01.bin with no problem, and automount image
Thanks CB i will wait a week :D

Hmm, I went to the mapper screen & bound K to image swap (I click on image swap, then Add, then K, then save), but it does nothing when I press K in game.

What am I missing ?

Also, are the bindings saved permanently in a config file ? or do I have to re-bind every time ?

uh, yeah.. because dosbox ex auto-mounts only one image 01.iso

add another image manually in dosbox by typing:

'IMGMOUNT d 02.iso -t iso' 

then swapping should work.. 

i'll add automount for more [2-4] iso's [for games like Tex Murphy Overseer .. and so on.. ] in future version of db ex. 

Awesome !

Thanks for the reply, I'll do the lazy thing & wait for a build that automounts images :) It's not like there are no other games to play in the meantime (I've been meaning to replay Four Crystal of Trazere for a while now).

At any rate, thanks for the work you put in Dosbox. I'll definitely donate when automount is in.

Why does my screen seem squashed. I mean. in your screens CB everything is layed out nicely. On mine the text is pushed together

Where the Game and Setup executable bit is.. the found text is too close to the e of executable.

Same with Games ( total ) and Game Selected

Also with the about button.. I can`t see your paypal address fully...

Yeah. Because you're starting dxbx from xfce and not from minimenu and apps there looks differently. The layout is slightly changed by xfce because its using different fonts by default.

Another point to kick big and bloated xfce and add lxde as native env for openpandora..

Wysyłane z mojego SK17i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Because you're starting dxbx from xfce and not from minimenu and apps there looks differently. The layout is slightly changed by xfce because its using different fonts by default.

Another point to kick big and bloated xfce and add lxde as native env for openpandora..
I mainly use my pandora as a mini-laptop... xfce works better for me for that.  Can you make a version that looks well on xfce?

thanks,

Christopher.

I cannot thank you enough for this, commander-beef :) Classic Pandora-"Blakestoning" has never been more fluid before :)

Thank You. 

Im playing a lot in BS [to be more precise - Planet Strike ;D] on DosBox EX. Its really awesome game that eats a massive amount of hours from my childhood. I liked it more that doom back in a days :D

btw. There are games that are close to my heart like BS [Lethal Tender and Terminal Terror]. I just love them..

lethal-tender_6.png

I mainly use my pandora as a mini-laptop... xfce works better for me for that.  Can you make a version that looks well on xfce?

thanks,

Christopher.
Im not using XFCE anymore on OP, as i finds it big and bloated, so i dont have a chance to check it now.

Back