Donation for the Slackware for Pandora project + fund another user's unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many donations already arrived !

I added an indicator in the first post:

People who donated, but forgot to tell me the amount, please can you PM it to me ?

Thanks all.

I'm bumping this !

The amount for a 1GHz is almost reached.

This unit will definitely help me a lot for the development of my next project, and of course for the future Slackware releases..

Also, i'm a preorderer, that means completing this unit funds another first batcher's unit.

So please, if you have any amount of cash to give, check the procedure here:

Slackware is a GNU/Linux operating system, like Zaxxon/Angstrom, Debian, Gentoo, etc.

I ported the 13.37 version to the Pandora at the beginning of the year, and i'm now finalizing the 14.0 release.

You unpack it on a SD card, you boot your Pandora on it, and you have a fully-featured PC with tons of software.

^ Beat me to it..

Also I just made a small donation.. I may do more once I get paid again later this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pay more, i'll give you the (http) address of a Pandora shop in Vermont ;^).

Slackware is a GNU/Linux operating system, like Zaxxon/Angstrom, Debian, Gentoo, etc.

I ported the 13.37 version to the Pandora at the beginning of the year, and i'm now finalizing the 14.0 release.

You unpack it on a SD card, you boot your Pandora on it, and you have a fully-featured PC with tons of software.
Hummmmm...

It doesn't screw up your flashed firmware?

I really get nervous about fooling with the firmware much.

No, as it boots on the SD card, it doesn't touch the firmware on the NAND.

Feel free to add that shop name in VT vs my actual name, as I donated as well. I'll donate more once 14 is done :) & I'll buy you a beer at Mo!

I sendet you this Morning 60 Euro as Thx for your big Help ^_^

With the old Donation from 40 Euro,have you now 100 Euro for your 1GHZ Pandora from me ;)

Whoa it's a double donation ! You're the first to do this, so

DOUBLE THANKS !!!

I think i'm a few KHz away from the 1GHz now :) .

How much more do you need Linux-Swat? I came into some cash today and will be upgrading to 1ghz rather than just sending my CC unit for repair and I should like to donate toward 1ghz Slackware goodness.

I don't know exactly as not everybody told me the donated amount, so i stopped the additions. Only ED knows.

OK, but is this more like a coder's tool? Is there anything here for someone who is strictly a gamer, like me? I mean, I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag.

It's not coding-specific, it's a full Linux distribution.

I don't include games, but many .pnd runs on it.

I'm not having ingoreis being in the double-donation camp all alone, I'm in.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back