Donation for the Slackware for Pandora project + fund another user's unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you also deserved your

DOUBLE THANKS !!!

That's very nice for me and for the pre-orderer that will have his unit funded :) .

This morning, a strange guy came at my door.

He was looking like he woke up waaaaay too early, not shaved for a long time, and his clothes were red.

So he was pretty angry, and told me senseless things like "this is not correct !", "the timing is not respected !", "don't you think you're too old to believe in this ?", "do i look like UPS guys ?". Wow ! He eructed for minutes, then gave me a box and went away, still grumbling... I was really confused...

So i came inside and decided to open the box.

Roooo, i said, because i couldn't believe my eyes:

A 1GHz Pandora !!!

Thank you all guys, this is really, really nice from you to have donated. And i don't know who he is, but also thanks from the pre-orderer that will also see the weird red guy, some days in advance ;^).

I'm now cpu-testing and will finally give it a last try at Libre Office (which was even updated 3 or 4 days ago).

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy days! :)

....I look forward to meeting the weird red guy one day too

Thank you very much ^^. Your name is now engraved in the future Slackware releases :^).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back