Cosplay Costume

Would you buy a Costume?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This has got waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic

Well perhaps that wouldn't have happened if someone hadn't decided to be like "omg, look at these people. they do different things than I do, so let's make fun of them! HAHAHA!!! THAT'S SO FUNNY!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS!!!"

yeah way offtopic

also go listen to Scholastic Death (not sure if they still around or if they are avilible out of Boston or where ever they are from but my brother got a few of their records)

they are nerd-core

I would still like to do cosplay (need to keep it on topic :rolleyes:)

so i can or can't put this to bed by saying it is a free world, and people are allowed to do whatever they please, so long as it doesnt injure or insult someone else?

Peace and love people.

For larger framed people:
Wegde (ff7)
Barret(FF7)
most the male shinra company

Ward

Fat Choco
large mog
Cataur

Solidus (MGS2, the armour would diguse your size)

A Lemming

Big the cat
Eggman

Quina(ff9)
Stiener
Queen whats her face

Thats all I can think of for now. If I had the figure I would be Hotsuma form Shinobi, with the full length scarf

what about....

Robo, Gato, a Kilwala, an ogre, an omnicrone, and Ozzie from Chrono Trigger... there's probably a lot more, but i can't think of any others right now.
King Kai, Majin Buu(fat version, of course), and Yajirobi from DBZ

You could probably also do Alphonse Elric(in his armor) from Fullmetal Alchemist. The armor head would probably have to be above your real head though cuz he's fricken huge, but he's not fat... You could also do Barry The Chopper after he dies and gets his soul affixed to a suit of armor, and you could probably do those two brothers who were mass murderers and also got executed and had their souls affixed to armor. Gluttony is an option, but it wouldn't be much of a costume, really.

Well perhaps that wouldn't have happened if someone hadn't decided to be like "omg, look at these people. they do different things than I do, so let's make fun of them! HAHAHA!!! THAT'S SO FUNNY!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS!!!"

zomgcosplayer69un.jpg

I dare you not to laugh at this :D
I'll post a picture of me in my god costume later...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK

What the hell happened to that Magus kid

he just flipped out

TAKE A JOKE BITCH

I don't think he quite understands the amount of mockery and harmless banter that goes on on this board

It's funny that these people have odd hobbies

I laugh at them, I don't think it's offensive

It's not like I'm going to smack with a jumped up cricket bat

But really, these kids are wrong in the head, they have issues that need to be addressed

'cept that fat sailor moon guy, we'll leave him, see what happens next

Okay, i missed the last four pages of this thread and cant really be bothered to summarize, so can someone just answer this:

has it been established that Magnus 86 is indeed, a nerd?

I dare you not to laugh at this :D
I'll post a picture of me in my god costume later...

Of course, that's funny. I'm not saying none of it's funny, of course it is. I laugh at a lot of cosplay I've seen, because a lot of stuff I've seen was meant to be funny... And I really highly doubt the guy in that picture DIDN'T wear that just for laughs. What pissed me off is how people were acting like someone else's hobby that wasn't hurting anybody was bad because it was different and something they wouldn't do.

OK

What the hell happened to that Magus kid

he just flipped out

TAKE A JOKE BITCH

I don't think he quite understands the amount of mockery and harmless banter that goes on on this board

It's funny that these people have odd hobbies

I laugh at them, I don't think it's offensive

It's not like I'm going to smack with a jumped up cricket bat

But really, these kids are wrong in the head, they have issues that need to be addressed

'cept that fat sailor moon guy, we'll leave him, see what happens next

No, they're not "wrong in the head." There's nothing wrong with them at all. They're devoted and passionate fans of something, and they've chosen to emulate something from that which they're devoted to and passionate about... there's nothing wrong with that. It's not that different from having posters of your favorite sports player plastered all over your wall or "pimping your ride." All three are fueled by your love of something. The only difference is the way in which that love is expressed. As long as nobody's getting hurt, then I don't see a problem with it. I think plastering your wall with posters of any sports player or "pimping your ride" are both just as stupid as you seem to think cosplaying is, but I don't think there's anything wrong with those that do either one. To each his own...

Okay, i missed the last four pages of this thread and cant really be bothered to summarize, so can someone just answer this:

has it been established that Magnus 86 is indeed, a nerd?

If you insist that I'm a "nerd," then so be it. It doesn't really matter to me either way, which I've already said. Perhaps if you learned how the hell to read, you'd know what was said in the last four pages of this thread. You'd also probably know that my name is not MagNus 86. Learn how the hell to read... THEN come back here and try to insult a "nerd." It's hard to have a conversation with someone who isn't on the same intellectual level. I'd come down to yours, but I'd need to remove about 75% of my brain to do that... good day, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! c0ncept, what happened to the part in your signature about the most aggressive poster award? I liked that... :(

Back