Completed Pandora Pics

what do people want? do people just want 300 hi res pictures of the PCB? people keep asking for more, but from all status updates so far its not possible
(dont forget the pics mweston posted, the mame and psx videos)

(kinda late for a quote, I know :p)
OrR said:
Squidge said:
I wonder if the stylii will be anything like those offered by http://www.hammill.demon.co.uk/mrh.htm back in 2005 ? I still have a couple of those knocking around in there own leather cases, so it would be nice if they fitted the slot :)

I've got two of those as well back from the Zodiac days. :) Best stylus ever made! :wub: I still use them with my DS and Neo 1973. Nothing else works this well with Ouendan. Would be awesome if you'd contract this guy to make the Pandora Stylii or at least something comparable in quality is produced.

damn I used to love those stylus! I had a 3-pack, with white and black tips :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
OrR said:
I've got two of those as well back from the Zodiac days. :) Best stylus ever made! :wub: I still use them with my DS and Neo 1973. Nothing else works this well with Ouendan. Would be awesome if you'd contract this guy to make the Pandora Stylii or at least something comparable in quality is produced.
Could be an excellent gift to the first batch pre-orderers :)

That would be amazing

-God Ginrai

well this time next week it'll be the release month almost upon us.

They must be doing some work on the pandora that they could let us know about. I think in most of our cases it's not impatience, we're just really interested that's all :)

C'mon guys, what's going on over at pandora HQ? :pandora1:

C'mon guys, what's going on over at pandora HQ?

Polishing software and waiting for hardware I suppose. ED said, that he will post a video of the gui, when he gets a copy, soon :)

kevcal said:
You lot are gonna be bloody unbearable when you actually have a pandora! :unsure: :)
Darn right. But I'm patient enough to not complain. I know when the end of November is and know that no matter what, the product is going to be good, if not great. Pictures are fun and entertaining, but the real thing is more-so.

I hope everyone else is like that (except I know some who are complaining) and trust the dev team to deliver what they and we really want in the end.

On a side-note, its difficult to wait for the pictures. Its like a (REAL) dude waiting for his first child, and he knows the baby's coming but can't wait to see him or her. Of course this reference is for those without children who feels like this. I'm only adopting Pandora until I get a real kid.

:)

Noisome

mali said:
C'mon guys, what's going on over at pandora HQ?
Polishing software and waiting for hardware I suppose. ED said, that he will post a video of the gui, when he gets a copy, soon :)

cool! that'll be the most exciting piece of news for me so far! can't wait! B)

I've kind of lost interest now. I'm sure when I see something online or get something in the post i'll be excited again.

ashdjones said:
I've kind of lost interest now. I'm sure when I see something online or get something in the post i'll be excited again.

Same here. interest has totally gone down. i don't even check the board everyday. once completed pics are posted and they are shipping my unit, then i will be totally excited to get down to business. ;)

I feel that there will be a quiet before the storm. Imagine what Craig and Co will be feeling just before the first Pandora's are sent out. I bet you the very day there will be some form of party which involves a smidgen of alcyhol :)

It will not only be an awesome day for all of us receiving them, but for the Openpandora team too. What started as a pipe dream has ended as an amazing device, and it's thanks to input from us all it got there.

Special, innit! :)

Back