Did We Get An Update From The Factory About Production Shipping Before

This silence is ominous.

It's is currently midnight Friday night in China and 4pm in the UK. Craig and the gang should know for certain by now what it is going on, and if they haven't heard anything by now, they may not hear anything for a week or two.

It's also a safe bet that the gang aren't simply sitting on good news regarding the cases. So.....

Btw, this same factory was responsible for mass producing the keymats this week too right? Or are those already done?

try to remember most or all of the team have regular 9-5 jobs that take up their time too guys

In the past, I have actually said the lack of news is because there is good news coming.

I'm sorry to say I have been proven wrong on each occasion! Maybe this time will be differant, I really hope so, but I doubt it!

I would love to be proven wrong though! <_<

Chris

Maybe the team is preparing for the flamewar
tjarkVerhoeven-cursing.gif
They put on their flamesuits, go to the toilet a last time and whisper some prayers.

Whatever happens, let them survive, I'd like to have my Pandora :)

dooodle dah lah dee dah dah... Oh any news? :rolleyes:
No? Well allright I'll keep going on mindin' me own business then... :D

craig's here so far today... hasn't said anything about it... so he either knows and not ready to tell us... or doesn't know anything yet
craigix said:
EDIT: I'm just here today trolling around waiting on the word then I'm off to do something productive. I work for the us gov, craig you're making me waist tax dollars here! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No answer is an answer: No.

And if you ask me, it was clear from the beginning. Cultural diferences, you know... when the factory said that they will produce 500 till CNY they meant that they will MAYBE TRY to THINK about starting some production for us IF all other custumors will cancel their orders...

user47alpha said:
No answer is an answer: No.

And if you ask me, it was clear from the beginning. Cultural diferences, you know... when the factory said that they will produce 500 till CNY they meant that they will MAYBE TRY to THINK about starting some production for us IF all other custumors will cancel their orders...
The factory didn't say anything about producing 500, as I recall. It was Craigix saying they were pushing for the factory to produce 500, if they could, but also that during the week leading up to Chinese New Year, every company is busting them to get things finished.

WizardStan said:
The factory didn't say anything about producing 500, as I recall. It was Craigix saying they were pushing for the factory to produce 500, if they could, but also that during the week leading up to Chinese New Year, every company is busting them to get things finished.

blog said:
One thing we did understand correctly was that their goal is to have the mass-produced cased finished and shipped until the chinese new year!
aah, those were the times :)

jb0yx said:
craig's here so far today... hasn't said anything about it... so he either knows and not ready to tell us... or doesn't know anything yet
craigix said:

I would say that Craig doesn't know anything.

Monk said:
jb0yx said:
craigix said:

I would say that Craig doesn't know anything.
I really need to get more sleep so I stop posting silliness.

Actually ED said something. Nothing really concrete, but signs point to 'cases after CNY'. I put it in the Latest Info thread a while ago. (Please don't post in that thread, except quotes and infos :) )

Since it's already Saturday in the UK, I wouldn't expect to hear much. Unless Craigix is planning on a drunken 4am post :p

Edit: Yes I know it's not 4am yet... in case someone wants to correct me.

Back