The Pandora Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CronoTriggerfan said:
ashdjones said:
I think the above poster is entitled to his opinion, and to express it, but he seems to have gone too far now.
Can you blame him? Not that I agree with what he's saying (to a degree I do), but the people who are lashing back with such venom are just as bad as he is. I find it ironic that if anyone will get banned due to this, it'll be Chad, when in all actuality there are a number of people who, during the course of this discussion, have been even bigger douches. Really, I haven't encountered an argument here that hasn't turned into some angry, crap-spewing thread. Look at it now, there's TWO threads that have turned into it.

Ideologically, those of you who would wait forever for Pandora are just as bad as people who abandon it at the first sign of waiting. It's the extreme end of the spectrum either way, and it's really starting to piss me off. Makes this forum not very fun.

I will wait for it as long as there isn't anything that even comes close to what Pandora is. I think that is what many of people who just deal with delays and waits think. Do you have any suggestions about what I should buy instead of Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:
chad this is not a big time project.... they do have feelings and limitations they have done pretty well considering the set backs they have had who are you to critisise them over a few weeks or months delay

CronoTriggerfan said:
Can you blame him? Not that I agree with what he's saying (to a degree I do), but the people who are lashing back with such venom are just as bad as he is. I find it ironic that if anyone will get banned due to this, it'll be Chad, when in all actuality there are a number of people who, during the course of this discussion, have been even bigger douches. Really, I haven't encountered an argument here that hasn't turned into some angry, crap-spewing thread. Look at it now, there's TWO threads that have turned into it.

Ideologically, those of you who would wait forever for Pandora are just as bad as people who abandon it at the first sign of waiting. It's the extreme end of the spectrum either way, and it's really starting to piss me off. Makes this forum not very fun.
+1
chad78 said:
Prove me wrong. Please. I'll be happy to eat crow as I'm watching the election results come in on my RSS feed reader on my shiny new Pandora. (US Presidential elections are in November, in case you didn't get the reference.) But I highly, highly doubt that will happen.
I guess you will eat it. :)
They will ship some units the question is whether it will be too late or not.

Gaeryc said:
I will wait for it as long as there isn't anything that even comes close to what Pandora is. I think that is what many of people who just deal with delays and waits think. Do you have any suggestions about what I should buy instead of Pandora?
You completely missed the point. It's not the waiting that's a bad thing, it's people that vehemently defend waiting at any cost and attack anyone who has even the slightest notion of disappointment or dissatisfaction at a delay.

CronoTriggerfan said:
Gaeryc said:
You completely missed the point. It's not the waiting that's a bad thing, it's people that vehemently defend waiting at any cost and attack anyone who has even the slightest notion of disappointment or dissatisfaction at a delay.

Announcement to all: what do you lose when pandora gets delayed? What do you REALLY lose? If you want it, you have to wait. Talking about it in the internets will not make it better.

BUT I wouldn't want them to delay it to make it better than the specs suggest now.

I think we all know that this thread is no longer about the topic it started with, and seems to be turning into a slagging match. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back