Did We Get An Update From The Factory About Production Shipping Before

Its lunchtime in China to my understanding. If this were me xMas eve or NYE in a 9-5, i'd have a beer or two at lunch, a phatty smoke session & be worthless the remainder.

So will we get an update to Craig, Michael, or Fatih in respect to case production and/or/nor shipping shortly?

Not expecting an answer, time will tell

If I may introduce some realism, I don't expect the factory to create any cases before CNY. It's a matter of efficiency. Either crank 10000 out at once or let it be. Setting up the machine, producing a mere 500 and letting cool down again for two weeks to start again for the rest is inefficient. 7 years passed since I worked in that molding factory around the corner, but the memories start trickling back. We even had 3 shifts to not let the machines cool down.

edit:
BackAssward said:
/off topic

Mali, you seem to have a list of creepy Avatars. I dunno what that means. Also, I find your current one oddly attractive, I dunno what that says about me. :unsure:
Actually my current avatar is not creepy at all for my standards :D Unfortunately I can't give you her address, as she's just painted :p My avatars are communication tools ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
It's just shy of half way through tomorrow right now in China. Or, earlier today where I am. Any questions?
What is the future like?

I wish I could get 2 weeks of holiday vacation.. Christmas is the only holiday the company I work for honors. I work nights and have to work Christmas Eve and Usually have to come back in at midnight Christmas night because it's technically the 26th then.

Although I have paid vacation.. not so sure about the Chinese workers.

Yeah have my doubts about the cases too... but having them going all out after the holiday still a good thing.

Gruso said:
It's just shy of half way through tomorrow right now in China. Or, earlier today where I am. Any questions?

Er as I post this it is 3:42PM (I'm in Hong Kong...)

Friday that is and they've get all the red and gold stuff out for the CNY....

Well, it is now past 9:00pm in China, I would say there business day is very over. I would also say the team has heard whatever it's going to hear in regards to MP cases!

So there is no need to string us along, did they get anything done? YES or NO?

If they haven't replied, that says it all!

Chris

So how about that update Craig?

If you've haven't heard anything, thats fine too. Just let us know.

If i was being optimistic i'd wager that the factory have indeed shipped some cases, but craigix and co are waiting to make sure the parcel has left the country before telling us :)

my thinking is the chinese have been ignoring all calls, and drinking to much soju

coevin said:
my thinking is the chinese have been ignoring all calls, and drinking to much soju
So business as usual then?

Back