chicken2

i don't know which version i have, i'm at work and cant check, but is there any plan to make the game more difficult???? All you have to do is keep the cursor in one place and shoot, the chickens run into the gun. And thats not very fun. Thanks.

i don't know which version i have, i'm at work and cant check, but is there any plan to make the game more difficult???? All you have to do is keep the cursor in one place and shoot, the chickens run into the gun. And thats not very fun. Thanks.
the lastest version has an ingame menu (press start)
i restored the orignial rules (read the mission) so when you shoot, the time decrase by 1sec, but when you blow alot of chicken in one shot, some blue crystal go away.
to gain 3sec, hit the the crystals with the cursor(no need to shoot)
thats all, i dont want to change rules... it wasnt my aim, its a port

The first version wasn't so good... (it was practicly mindlessly blowing up chickens) But then when you added blood... ANYTHING is good with lotsa blood :p And now it's not mindlessly anymore, too :)

hehe :D and you havn't seen the final yet (me neither :))
uh... sorry but, i dont have time to implement highscores during the week (i'm developper in a firm, so evening i dont want to see any source code) and i'm in hollydays from 17 until 25 january :(
i promise a final release asap (event if its far) sorry guys
thanx for testing and comments

What did you use to compile? devkitadvance (modified with gp32 patch) refuses to compile. Great game otherwise.

i use ads 1.2 with gp32 generator 1.0
there is a mistake in sources files... one of them #include "types.h" but there is no types.h... just remove the line and its ok
to compile with gcc, you have to use an other xlatgp32.s (u can find one somewhere on GP32 Dev'rs)

Hey, did anyone get the source code to work properly on thier GP32 using Devkitadv?

there is a mistake in sources files... one of them #include "types.h" but there is no types.h... just remove the line and its ok
to compile with gcc, you have to use an other xlatgp32.s (u can find one somewhere on GP32 Dev'rs)

Did this and got it to compile and play but when i fire, the game crashes or the screen will go funny then crash :huh:. Anyone know why?

Here is my makefile. (No files have been altered except ones told to be changed in the qoute above).
Code:
# devkitadv base dir
export CCBASE=c:/programming/gp32/devkitadv
# User options passed to the compiler
export CUSER=-DLITTLE_ENDIAN -DGP32
include $(CCBASE)/gp32.mk
CC=$(CCBASE)/bin/$(PREFIX)gcc
#------------------------------

all: chick.fxe

chick.gxb: chick.elf
chick.elf: BC.o chicken2.o explode.o gfx.o gpwrap.o INTRO.o mouse.o objects.o plink.o sound.o splat.o xlatgp32.o
	$(LINK)

#gpmain.o: gpmain.c

BC.o: BC.c

chicken2.o: chicken2.c

explode.o: explode.c

gfx.o: gfx.c

gpwrap.o: gpwrap.c

INTRO.o: INTRO.c

mouse.o: mouse.c

objects.o: objects.c

plink.o: plink.c

sound.o: sound.c

splat.o: splat.c

chick.fxe: chick.gxb
	b2fxe -t "Chicken Hunt" -a "Loki666" chick.gxb chick.fxe

clean:
	rm -f chick.smc chick.fxe chick.gxb chick.elf *.o

Sorry if I am not giving enough information on the problem :)

i dont know...
why do you want to recompile this game... the code is hell
i put sources to show some sample code... not to be recompiled
(when you fire, there is a sample played... maybe it's sound related)

i like this game, as well as your c-dogs GP. maybe you go to www.drload.de (sorry, its german, but i dont know any similar site in english) and look for some more games to port. they mostly are on a technical level that equals GP32 i think. so keep it on man. :wub: great to see those games again

EDIT: i'm not sure wether u can get the source codes for these games on the page. sry
and i'd like to help ya, but i got no skills in programming or so. so pls make a new
port, i'll be the first tester, i promise

Back