Bor Beta 1

Just thought I'd make a post here.

Got my GP32 yesterday, and Beats Of Rage was the first thing I put onto it.
Great work! Except for a bit quiet on the intro :p it's every bit as good as the version I play on my Dreamcast.

Well done. I'll have to investigate some of these mods soon.

thejuggler or Squidge > Would it be posible to set the speed constant unlike the framerate?
Because when I set 166 Mhz for some low framerate levels on some MODS, then everything is faster, even the sound. :(

Thanx a lot, keep up the good work. :)

P.S. : Could we also change character when we lost?

Hi Drumaster,

The speed increase stuff was never really meant for the mods that run fine at 133. It's only really there for some of the newer mods that were coming out with way more sprites etc ...

On the character change, as Squidge originally mentioned in the beta forums, it's not possible. The characters get unloaded after you have selected one, to make space for the levels etc. As far as I can see, it's not possible to load a new character in the middle of a level.

The Juggler

thejuggler posted on Oct 18 2004 at 07:38 PM said:
Hi Drumaster,

The speed increase stuff was never really meant for the mods that run fine at 133. It's only really there for some of the newer mods that were coming out with way more sprites etc ...

On the character change, as Squidge originally mentioned in the beta forums, it's not possible. The characters get unloaded after you have selected one, to make space for the levels etc. As far as I can see, it's not possible to load a new character in the middle of a level.

The Juggler
I think enough MODS need 156 or 166 Mhz if you want a perfect framerate (I'd love this).
Even the bad framerate MODS have the normal speed so it's useless to speed them up but would be good to improve their framerate. ,)

For the character choice, it's ok, no problem. ;)

Please keep up the good work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back