[Cancelled] Aluminium cases are NOT being made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the cases go into production soon. Hopefully before the first prototype run of Pyras emerge. Because Im saving money for a prototype but I still want the case so what ever arrives first gets my money priority

I thougt we have they before Christmas.

No Problem,i have Patience/must have Patience.

My Rebirth Pandora is send to EvilDragon for

Repair and Case Changing.

Thats because i cannot Test Exagear Speed on Rebirth.

I am waiting for an update saying something to the effect of "software situation handled" or even better "aluminum ordered".  I don't want to send my Pandora in just yet without reading that since I might get a day or two that I can actually play games in the next few weeks.

Cant wait to read the first review. If bt and wifi works fine with this case I will buy one.

I'm hoping for an update soon.  :)

Over one Month without any News?

That make me little sad.

Have you this Software now IDV?

Are the Alunimium Blocks now delivered?

Any Progress?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ED had to throw 300 KG Pandora cases in the recycling bin. Probably he is just busy. But when Ingo is sad, the whole Pandora video promo section and new cool ideas like Diablo2 with exagear are in danger :( . I am curious about the status of the aluminium case for the Pandora (and the Pyra) too.

Well ED had to throw 300 KG Pandora cases in the recycling bin. Probably he is just busy. But when is Ingo sad, the whole Pandora video promo section and new cool ideas like Diablo2 with exagear are in danger :( . I am curious about the status of the aluminium case for the Pandora (and the Pyra) too.
Dont worry,from my Side is nothing in Danger ;)

I have soon Holiday and will be glad to try more with the Pandora.

Maybe i get then Me-TV finaly working here,

or i get Sound better working in Exagear,

or Command&Conquer Freeware Series over Exagear and Age of Empires and anothers,

with the new Beta Version of Qemu maybe a newer 2D Android or Windows CE/Mobile,

more with RPG Maker Games and make more Videos from Ptitsebs genious ported Games ^_^

My Holiday begins finaly end of this Month and i am very glad to try more.

Maybe someone port a Playstation2 Emulator very slow but working for PS2 2D Games :huh:

Back to Topic ;)

ED sayed its nothing realy lost because IDV have no Money from him and with Christmas and NewYear ....

...i can understand when no real Things happend in this Thread.

I am not IDV, but I'll drop him an email.
Thx for doing that ;)

I would realy love to see exagear with direct draw acceleration via gl shim with DSP commands for blitting, since direct draw works sometimes horrible with open gl. But this is way to much to ask.

I am not IDV, but I'll drop him an email.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I would like to add a few things to my aluminum case order to consolidate shipping.  A Pyra T-shirt and a couple of Pyra coffee mugs and a couple of LCD cables (if available).  Will this be possible or should I just take the shipping hit?

Okay okay, I'll do it then...

http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/17459-some-new-pandora-stuff-available/?p=369949/URL]

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

Okay, I just had a chat with IDV.

Seems like the distributor of the planned software didn't manage to get it working properly (too many bugs), which caused them quite a loss and delay...

They switched to a different software (end of December) which is now working fine and the machine is up and running.

Pandora cases are now planned for production end of January :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back