[Cancelled] Aluminium cases are NOT being made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they make production soon, whilst my cracks haven't particularly got any worse, I'd feel much better when my Pandora is sat in a rock solid new case

Would I be a bad person who ruined the deal for everyone if I cancelled my order at this stage?  I'm going to have moved to another address before the cases have shipped, and I'm kind of in desperate need of money right now, due to said move.

Would I be a bad person who ruined the deal for everyone if I cancelled my order at this stage?
Go out and kick some puppies, then this will seem like a good thing in comparison.
edit: just to be clear, I'm joking, not advocating the abuse of puppies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mostly wondering if lacking my order would slow supply to those who remain.  I'm also curious if the opportunity to buy an aluminum Pandora case will ever come up again in the future, it's a rather sad thing to miss out on.

As I understand ED purchased a bunch for himself to sell in the store, so I'm willing to bet that they'll still be available for a few months at least.

As I understand ED purchased a bunch for himself to sell in the store, so I'm willing to bet that they'll still be available for a few months at least.
Yeah, ED did exactly that^

So there should be a decent number leftover for any future potential customers. Sadly, until "anything" is produced, I wouldn't be to concerned one way or another.

Chris

And five (I keep the lid open now, it is a pain...)

I am like Bart here :lol:

bart-vs-hamster-o.gif

Burned me often the Fingers (see the Ebay Thread with the 256GB Sd Cards here in Forum)

But here is a real Chance to get this and that is why i try it again.

Without People like that,the Pandora do not exist now ;)

I believe on the goodness in People,not all People in the World want to make bad Things to others ;)

But you are Right,Time for any Update,are they in Production?

Any News?

Without People like that,the Pandora do not exist now
Without people like Mr C, everyone would have had a Pandora by now, just to remind you... :)  Remember who messed up several times through the lifetime of the Pandora? 

its because we have people like ED who are reliable that we can still buy Pandora now. 

Trusting just "anyone" is dangerous.  

I would also remind you that without Craig, EvilDragon would've given up a long time ago. He may have messed up but he was also insane enough to press on when the going got tough.

once you keep getting burnt, you need to stop playing with fire.

It is better to get burnt once in a while than freeze to death.

As I have stated before, I am also waiting to send my Pandora in for surgery and such when the cases are being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back