Order cancelled, no refund or reply just said cancelled.

Allen D.S

Still Fresh
Hello some weeks ago I was talking to Jacquelyn who said my order was cancelled and apologized that my order was never received after almost 3 years upon request. She asked if I wanted a refund by paypal or credit I said paypal because my card is expired and I have still not received the refund or a reply. The refund is 244 pounds which back then was $430 now it's only worth $370.

I don't think people are busy because the repiles back and fourth were pretty quick in telling me my order was cancelled and as soon as I said I wanted a refund through paypal I got no reply. I know that others have not been getting a reply but why tell me my order has been cancelled first without hesitation?

And what's an even sadder story is that today I thought I had finally received my Pandora which is why I thought I had no refund. I had no orders on Ebay and nobody ever sends me a gift, I had this promising looking box delivered, it could be from no one else right? turns out it wasn't even mine and something else, go figure :( Still cancelled?? Refund??

You need to keep up to date on the forums to understand what's going on in Craigs queue.. Excessive refunds put Craig in the red, so he couldn't refund people quick enough.. your most likely just waiting in line for Craig to have enough money to refund you.

I'd suggest PM Craig to confirm this..

Last edited by a moderator:
On dragonbox they're still selling the first batch of Pandora systems can I be assured that those just buying the system now will in fact be the ones waiting as long as I did while I get their order straight away instead? Do they know how long to wait as well? Is it like a ponzi where new customers have to pay off the old but there are none? That was the alternative I was talking to Jacqueline about just get the system and know it's coming within a time frame but it got cancelled are they not shipping out systems anymore now because of this?

The Classic Pandora systems on Dragon Box's shop are refurbished units with New cases, LCD Cables, Nubs..etc not first batch Pandoras. Rebirth Pandoras and 1Ghz units are the new units. If they say in stock on the website they should ship within a week or so..

Now for people that ordered with Craig, that's another sticky issue.. Craig needs money to pay refunds, he also need money to buy units from dragonbox ( Evil Dragon's shop) to full-fill pre-orders..

There are two major reasons Craig ran out of money.. for one was the massive amounts of refunds like I mentioned earlier, the other is the American board company Circuit Co(CC) that couldn't produce boards properly and caused major delays and quality issues such as 25% of the units shipped were defective. This is why Manufacturing was moved to Germany under EvilDragon's watchful eye.. but it stinks for Craig's pre-orders as units flow only when Craig has the money to do so.. There has been some community effort to fund-raise to get these units flowing again.. but obviously that's not going to reach everyone as we are talking about thousands of dollars here.

Allen, this sounds like a scam but it isnt one.

In short, the production company destroyed thousands of cpus and mainboards (several hundred thousands dollar were destroyed). Both ED and craig had serious trouble. ED took a big credits, and moved everything to germany and produce the pandoras here.

Well he can't afford to produce the pre order pandoras, since the components are too expensive (around 375€ for each pandora), so he is selling the gigahertz pandora at a very high price (666€). Each gigahertz pandora funds a classic preorder like yours.

He will take care of you too. You will get the double amount of ram for free. Or if you don't want to wait you can buy a new gigahertz pandora for the production price of 375€ since you ordered from craig.

Craig has no money left since he got no credit (he already took one to get the us company to produce the pandora and buy the parts the us company destroyed). You can wait until ED is able to sell enough pandoras to send one to you or to sell enough pandoras to give you a refund. Or you upgrade and get a new pandora from germany (better quality) for the production price (which is around 50% of the sale price). It is in stock and ED will send it, when your payment arrives.

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/main-consoles-and-upgrades/100-pandora-1ghz.html

Back