Box Art ?

C

CocoCreekFisherman

I did not see any apps for this in the repo. I noticed that certain wed sites enable one to download a game's box art.

Does the Pandora have an app for this? Some emulators provide a picture of the system being emulated...and I believe some emulators show a game's box art,arcade machine or maybe scenes of certain games.?? 

I was thinking more of a collection/.jpg type app of box art of video games in their proper category. Maybe in a card format? Maybe the next best thing to having the original box ?

Last edited:
Something that could be added to a launcher such as pandafe then? Or perhaps Pandafe itself?
^ Great idea. I'm not sure if anyone would go for this though,,,kind of trivial I suppose but I do like the box art of games very much.

Last edited:
Box art for games is cool, would really help with the experience when playing these old games. However, consider one problem, the size of the Pandora's screen. Box art is generally pretty big and would have to be zoomed in a great deal to show off anything .. that's a large portion of the screen right there.

I love the ones for older games, where an artist would have to use some imagination in designing the box art, unlike today where they can just take the 3d assets, pose them a bit, add the odd filter and title text and bosh, job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't make them like this any more (probably for the best ;) )

bf5a146f30art-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back