Bob''s Game

I'm still intrigued, and I'd be surprised if most people's interest in playing the game were diminished by this turn of events.

Now, I seem to remember something about Bob himself being the final boss villian of the game - does that ring any bells for anyone? Maybe part of this is setting himself up as that.

spending 15.000 hours of coding for a 20-hours game sounds a little bit ineffective. I would go the other way: spending 20 hours of coding for a 15.000 hour game! :D TETRIS proves that it should be possible in theory. ;)

fusion_power said:
spending 15.000 hours of coding for a 20-hours game sounds a little bit ineffective. I would go the other way: spending 20 hours of coding for a 15.000 hour game! :D TETRIS proves that it should be possible in theory. ;)
It's true, almost 20 years later and I've still not beaten Tetris. :( How long do you have to play to get to the last boss?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos said:
It's true, almost 20 years later and I've still not beaten Tetris. :( How long do you have to play to get to the last boss?
I think you may be struggling at beating the last boss in tetris because there isnt one... Tetris doesnt have 'bosses'?!?

closetwam said:
That last post is a over the top. I can't imagine it being 100% serious.
yeah seriously. If he really did post that and is being serious then I would suggest that his friend who brings him food should try to help him out by dragging him out of that room and making him do something non-computer related.

Another update from the site:
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009-01-07
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man.. did I really write that?!
That's not like me! I can't even remember.
My head hurts...
73 more days. I can do it. I'm fine. I'll be fine.
I need that SDK! Please, Nintendo! I'm begging you!

He's making himself out to be such a penis. It actually IS putting me off wanting to play his game.

morgushong said:
ha, so why would he leave his previous post intact?
Perhaps because he doesn't want to look like he's trying to cover his previous post up? It's what I'd do if I'd gone a bit mental.

this is getting stupid at this point. I am now convinced that it has some ulterior motive. i do think it's still just to promote his game, though.

Quoted from http://www.bobsgame.com/
"In fact, I... Ugh... My head... This pain! Why won't this pain go away?! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME, NINTENDO.
I DEMAND THE SDK- AND IF YOU DO NOT OBEY I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE, YOU MISERABLE FOOLS!
I WILL RUN YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE COMPANY INTO THE GROUND AND SPIT ON THE SMOLDERING REMAINS!
I WILL CRUSH YOU INTO DUST AND FLUSH AWAY THE ASHES LIKE ANY OTHER FILTH! ROTTING, PUTRID SEWAGE- THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!"

Wow he even talks like a video game villian. :D

Edit: I changed my mind about wanting to put that, but yeah, he does need shutting up.

Now in the camera he's wearing spiked shoulderpads and spiked hair... alright, alex or whatever is definitely right at this point. there is no way this isn't some dopey marketing idea. or arg or something.

I believe he's doing it to keep hype up so people keep checking his site, and I believe it's working seeing as how we keep finding new updates.

http://www.destructoid.com/bob-ends-100-da...comment-1087403

iz9sh4.jpg

Back