Is It Wrong For Me To Like This Movie?

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Yesterday night I saw this movie for the first time and I thought it was just amazing. I got hooked onto it in the first 10 minutes (I tuned in like 9 minutes into it) and I must say, I think it's my new favorite movie (My last favorite movie was Braveheart). Well, I was reading about the movie on some websites and I read that it's based on a women's novel and that it is kind of "against men." At school, when I went to ask if others had seen the movie (I wanted to discuss it with them) I found out that the only people that had heard of and seen the movie were women! I'm a guy and well, I felt a little weird about this. Is it okay for a guy to like a movie like this so much that he would say that it's his favorite movie?

I guess its ok. I watched it in my religion class (one of the 10 movies I watched there :) ). It was in french and horribly dubbed so it didnt really affect me at all. It was funny when that lady thought the grandma was dead tho lol.

hey, you like what you like, I heard this was a good film, just never got round to seeing it, as long is something has a good story or is well made it shouldn't matter who it was primarily designed to be seen by :)

Back