Bob''s Game

the games decent, but i still dont see why they needed all the dumb shit.
just make the fucking game- i cant believe theyre still running with this recursive game within a game within a game within BABS A VILLAIN within a BABS A REAL DEVELOPER within a game blah blah shit. at least when they officially stated it i thought theyd be done with that shit

Oh my God I can't beat "tetrid" to save my life.

Ignoring bob's whole fiasco, this seems like it'll be a great game. I hope he actually releases it soon. I don't care if he releases it as a rom or what, I have a cyclods, so it won't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost beat tetrid too but my stupid friend IM'd me and I thought it was important as I was waiting for someone else to message me but in the time it took me to open it up and look I was fucked because you can't pause it.

'Username' said:
I almost beat tetrid too but my stupid friend IM'd me and I thought it was important as I was waiting for someone else to message me but in the time it took me to open it up and look I was fucked because you can't pause it.
I beat Tetrid last night.
A couple of tips.
If you hold left or right as the shape is about to set in place, you can wait indefinitely and look at the next piece and figure out where to put it.
The shape that is similar to the Tetris T but without the centre bit... those can be arrange into a 2x6 rectangle.
Put the first one as a valley, the second to slot in as a valley but twist it quickly at the last minute.
The flashing and shaking screen can be skipped if you figure out the number of lines that trigger them and get get multiple lines cleared to jump over them.

'PoisonedV' said:
the games decent, but i still dont see why they needed all the dumb shit.
just make the fucking game- i cant believe theyre still running with this recursive game within a game within a game within BABS A VILLAIN within a BABS A REAL DEVELOPER within a game blah blah shit. at least when they officially stated it i thought theyd be done with that shit
No need to be so high strung about it :lol:

I think this game taxes No$GBA more than any other DS game I've emulated, not a good sign. My machine can't keep up well without pretty heavy frameskip, which made Tetrid much worse :/ If only he gave a way to exit it.. meh.

HUGE NEWS!!

NOW OFFICIALLY LICENSED!!!

Due to the release of the demo, Reggie has personally apologized and given me three SDK's for free!

THANKS, REGGIE!!

"bob's game" will be officially released on retail store shelves on 2010/04/01!!

Lame april fools is lame.

What if the joke is that it's not a joke? A meta-joke!

This is a truly amazing game.Looks incredibly innovative and fun.Great work bob!Can't wait for a pandora port...

't3hmadhatt3r' said:
This is a truly amazing game.Looks incredibly innovative and fun.Great work bob!Can't wait for a pandora port...
he used the pandora like a cheap pacific asian child prostitute

'PoisonedV' said:
't3hmadhatt3r' said:

You don't actually know that. And don't say that the game requires two screens or anything silly like that. Even with the screens side by side the playing experience wouldn't be that much different, although he could very well have a different play scheme in mind.

PoisonedV said:
As a cheap source of soup stock base?

Played the demo and really loved it, made me laugh - even the over-used Zelda joke was really well written and made me chuckle.

I think Bob must be a long lost relative or something, we think so alike it's spookey! For example, I had an identical idea for an elecrifying leash years ago (but Bob made it funny which is a talent).

Back