Blimey...

sounds good to me. When I get my 3 units, 2 will sell for an insane amount on ebay and I'll make a fortune!

Oh no! Im ripping ebay off!! SHAME ON ME.

Some part of me is saying that you'll only make like 300 on each of them. Rich people will be hiring people to stand in line for one(I know college kids that will do it for 50-100 bucks!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
except I just sold my first wii for 200 USD in profit. And I've done plenty of digging on ebay and see the average ps3 60gb price is over 1500USD. So no, that's not ever happening.

I still might be able to get one on launch day, but I won't cry if it doesn't pan out ...

Oblivion's been delayed anyway, and that's really the only game I wanted for the system ...

What is there even to play on this fucking thing? All the launch titles I've seen at my local stores cost over 7000 yen ($60 USDish) and I've never even HEARD of them. They look very generic and unappealing. And all the hyped games are either sequels or 'more of the same'. There really is nothing innovative or exciting about the system or any of its games. If I get any 'next gen' console it'll probably be a Wii, a year down the line when they're cheap because at least there'll be some innovative games. And the tried and true genres like FPS'es will finally be playable for me on a console because I won't be expected to use a goddamn analog stick to control them (something that, sadly, keeps me from participating in many a Far Cry game on the 360 when everyone decides they're in the mood to play.)

Back